• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clen or ephedrine which way to go?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Young muscle jock you should source the stuff you post if its not from you. You make it seem like you wrote all that info about clen but in reality ive seen it on several forums.

When I found it there was no source. If you would like I can post the url to md and the page number in the chemical section where I found it. Never meant to make it as if it was from myself. I do see where your coming from.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
clen can be both catabolic or anabolic.. depending on diet/training and other supplements stacked along with it.. in the early stage of its development it was meant to be anabolic but was over hyped.. if you take clen properly you will not loose muscle..

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb what do you think is the proper way to take clen and have it still be anabolic? Just curious