• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

College football thread

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I would never burn my OSU stuff. Ill walk in Southern Cal right now wearing a OSU jersey.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i want to see penn state play a quality team to see if they are for real......they are fucking killing teams!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i want to see penn state play a quality team to see if they are for real......they are fucking killing teams!

too bad they play in the big 10 and that aint going to happen.
They could really go undefeated...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Wow you really like ripping on OSU and the BigTen for being in Columbus :dunnodude:.
The Big Ten does suck this year though. :wutyousay:

Nonetheless, Illinois should prove to at least be a minor test for now. There were high expectations for them during the preseason so I'm sure they feel as if they have something to prove. Many of these teams also become significantly better as the year goes on, which is usually Penn State's M.O. as well.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
USC is kicking ass, and what ever state tonys sucks as well :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I can't believe USC looked that bad against a team that PSU absolutely slaughtered. Makes you think...

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe USC looked that bad against a team that PSU absolutely slaughtered. Makes you think...

But if you think like that, if osu beats psu it will make your head spin

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
finally wvu looks good....against marshall...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
But if you think like that, if osu beats psu it will make your head spin
It's possible but not quite the same. Anyway, PSU will now be a top ten team and ranked #1 in the Big Ten. All is well.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's possible but not quite the same. Anyway, PSU will now be a top ten team and ranked #1 in the Big Ten. All is well.

Do you know who Josh Gaines is? DT for PSU. I went to high school with that dude, he's pretty cool. :gaygay:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Do you know who Josh Gaines is? DT for PSU. I went to high school with that dude, he's pretty cool. :gaygay:
I don't know him personally. I just know of him. You're not nearly as cool as you think. :linedrunk:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know him personally. I just know of him. You're not nearly as cool as you think. :linedrunk:

You're right, he's not in the NFL or anything. Just had a few classes with him.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got my proline ticket for the games today (canadians will no what im talking about)..

kentucky -1.5
msu -2.5
georgia -11.5
penn st. -5.5!

oklahoma/texas game is pretty good rite now 1 vs. 5

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im watching Toledo vs Michigan. Toledo is winning and looks pretty good. YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!