• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

College student raped & tortured for 19 hours

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even more proof that whites and blacks cant live together.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, not cool. :uhoh2:

prove me wrong.

blacks and whites live in Africa = fail
blacks and whites live in America = fail
blacks and whites live in France = fail
blacks and whites live in Australia = fail
blacks and whites live in New Zealand = fail

come to think of it... why are all non-whites being intergrated and immigrated into our western countries? i dont see them immigrating into Japan (although there are about 80,000 blacks living there) or China or anywhere else... and i sure as shit do NOT see Europeans and other whites immigrating into the middle east or these other countries :rolleyes:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
prove me wrong.

OK.

What is god's name do you think this proves? You're looking at this the wrong way. Nutso rapists like this guy are the exception, NOT the rule. Besides, in a city with 8 million people, shit like this is bound to happen, regardless of skin colour.

I grew up in Chicago and I live in NY. Millions of white, black, yellow, and brown people get along everyday. Some days, a hispanic guys robs a black guy. On other days, a white guy will get mugged by a black guy. My best friend in high school was robbed at gunpoint by a Chinese guy.

Attitudes like yours only contribute to the problem of racism.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I may have overlooked it....but where does it say the race of the victim?

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

only sick fucked up people can even think of something like that. that is too sad for the girl

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I may have overlooked it....but where does it say the race of the victim?

Ha! It doesn't say anywhere. Maybe they don't mention it on purpose, as not to give cause for retribution crimes.

However, she did quote Williams:

When he saw a book in her bedroom about Algeria, the victim said he taunted her, asking, "Do you like people from Africa? Do you like black people from Africa?"

This would seem to indicate she's white.

http://www.columbiaspectator.com/no...ntpage&token=cb91a3eac3804b55d2cffe79bdbd43ca

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK.

What is god's name do you think this proves? You're looking at this the wrong way. Nutso rapists like this guy are the exception, NOT the rule. Besides, in a city with 8 million people, shit like this is bound to happen, regardless of skin colour.

I grew up in Chicago and I live in NY. Millions of white, black, yellow, and brown people get along everyday. Some days, a hispanic guys robs a black guy. On other days, a white guy will get mugged by a black guy. My best friend in high school was robbed at gunpoint by a Chinese guy.

Attitudes like yours only contribute to the problem of racism.

racism only starts when you have different races of people living amongst each other.
take away the races, you take away the racism.

my attitude is realistic. look at South Africa. look at California. mate, NY was rated as one of the shittiest places in America to live in. you must be one of those really rich whites who lives in a highrise appartment away from everyone else. talk a walk through the city at night. walk through Compton or Southern Ohio. i dare you to. i double dare you to actually.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
racism only starts when you have different races of people living amongst each other.

my attitude is realistic. look at South Africa. look at California. mate, NY was rated as one of the shittiest places in America to live in. you must be one of those really rich whites who lives in a highrise appartment away from everyone else. talk a walk through the city at night. walk through Compton or Southern Ohio. i dare you to. i double dare you to actually.

You really are ignorant. I work in Bronx, the South Bronx to be precise. And I live in Inwood, a blue collar family neighborhood that's mostly Dominican, but also White, Puerto Rican, and African American. So you better think a little more before you sound really stupid. How about you? Have you ever lived in a country or city where you were a minority? I'm guessing no.

Have you ever been to NY? Rated where? By whom?

"racism only starts when you have different races of people living amongst each other."

Another statement that just reeks of ignorance. So, there would be no racism if everyone just lived apart from each other? That's the dumbest thing I've heard all year, and I've heard some pretty ridiculous things this year.

Clearly you don't know much about racism. (Or logic, for that matter.)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

This concludes what is arguably the dumbest series of posts I have read in quite some time. Your attitude is far from realistic, it's ignorant at best. If this is truly how you feel, I'd begin taking this line of this line of thinking elsewhere if I were you.

Also, Southern Ohio? :49:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You really are ignorant. I work in Bronx, the South Bronx to be precise. And I live in Inwood, a blue collar family neighborhood that's mostly Dominican, but also White, Puerto Rican, and African American. So you better think a little more before you sound really stupid. How about you? Have you ever lived in a country or city where you were a minority? I'm guessing no.

your guess is wrong. shepparton is the place worst hit by racial diversity in this country except other than perhaps melbourne and sydney.

Have you ever been to NY? Rated where? By whom?

i cant remember where, i think it was MSN.com or a link from msn.com to another site.

Another statement that just reeks of ignorance. So, there would be no racism if everyone just lived apart from each other? That's the dumbest thing I've heard all year, and I've heard some pretty ridiculous things this year.

how so?

Clearly you don't know much about racism. (Or logic, for that matter.)

so enlighten me on what you know about racism.

how do you know it starts?
how do you know its origins?
ect. please. here's your chance to convert someone :jerkoff1:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so enlighten me on what you know about racism.

how do you know it starts?
how do you know its origins?
ect. please. here's your chance to convert someone

Edit*

I wasn't going to answer, but I changed my mind. I will say this about what I mentioned earlier:

So, there would be no racism if everyone just lived apart from each other? That's the dumbest thing I've heard all year, and I've heard some pretty ridiculous things this year.

how so?

Take Japan for example. Great country, 99% homogeneous in ethnicity, and extremely racist. I know Japanese people who have downright absurd conceptions about people they've never even met. Some of then, such as that all white people speak English, are just humorous. Others aren't so funny. The point is, they have preconcieved notions about other people without having any experience with them. Hence, racism can exist without the need for a member of the race in question to be physically present. This has caused problems for many of my non-white friends who have lived there.

If you want to continue discussing this seriously, I will be more than happy to.

your guess is wrong. shepparton is the place worst hit by racial diversity in this country except other than perhaps melbourne and sydney.

Not quite what I meant. (I should clarify by what it means to be a minority.) I am not a minority in the US. You are not a minority in Australia. While you might stand out in a few neighborhoods, your are definately NOT a minority there. So, allow me to reiterate; have you ever lived or spent siginificant time in a country where you would be considered a minority? And possibly subject to discrimination?

Btw, "worst hit by racial diversity?"

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even more proof that whites and blacks cant live together.

Whats your proposed solution, segregation? Yeah, that would create less motive for racially motivated crime by grouping things "us vs. them". :disgust:

Quit being such a twat.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, my sociology professor (who was taught by the guy x5 that started sociology)says segregation works better. Sorry for the race-sensitive people.
And no offense, but the race of the accused is nigger; he doesn't deserved to be called black because there are great black people.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Actually, my sociology professor (who was taught by the guy x5 that started sociology)says segregation works better. Sorry for the race-sensitive people.
And no offense, but the race of the accused is nigger; he doesn't deserved to be called black because there are great black people.
and just think, if this "nigger" tells Jesus that he is sorry for his sins, you get to hang out with him in Heaven.

:carduindisguise