• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Couple New Pics of Tweak

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well u dont look 202 pounds no offence. Unless your 20 foot... I highly doubt it.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm 6ft, 202lbs....and no, I dont look it, I'm clearly aware of this already, but I go by what the scales read, scales never lie buddy

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take a picture of the scales with u standing on it then, and make sure ur not carrying a bag with weights in it.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tonka said:
take a picture of the scales with u standing on it then, and make sure ur not carrying a bag with weights in it.

are you saying you dont believe me, because that is quite disrespectful.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what i fine is disrespectful is you lieing about your weight (no offense) to members giving a false status, maybe u cna prove me wrong by taking a photo shoot?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, thats very sad you find that I lie. I've never once lied about a single characteristic or number in my log ever while being a member on this board, or the old board, and it will continue to stay that way.

How much does it look like I weigh then buddy? would my measurements be of any help to you? I'll list them anyhow

From Top to Bottom:

Neck: 16.5
Arms: 16.5/17.5 when pumped
Forearms: 13.5
Chest: 42
Waist: 34.5
Hips: 40
Thighs: 25
Left Calve: 16.5
Right Calve: 15.5

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just post the pic of u on the scales and i will shutup? Too hard?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First Pic: 168lbs
2nd Pic: 168lbs
3rd Pic: 175lb
4th Pic: 182lbs
5th Pic: 190lbs

and you've seen the current ones

Attachments

• Me Flexing at Safs.JPG
    Me Flexing at Safs.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Me - Water Stain.JPG
    Me - Water Stain.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 65
  • Me Flexing-1.jpg
    Me Flexing-1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Me - Front Double Bicep 9-15-06.jpg
    Me - Front Double Bicep 9-15-06.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Thumbs Up.JPG
    Thumbs Up.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 83
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
telling a mod to shutup, thats brilliant...i think you should acquire a greater reputation of humor before you go around saying that

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
banned for 2 days for this disrespect, I wont tolerate it, especially from a member of this calliber.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Owned
good stuff tweak :)
Rear lat

I wouldnt take comments like that from tonka either

Attachments

• Animation84.gif
    Animation84.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 166
S

Shilerkamp

Banned
comments like i will shutup or is that the right ammount of weight? Hey guess what screw this forum bunch of dumb fucking assholes bye.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shilerkamp said:
comments like i will shutup or is that the right ammount of weight? Hey guess what screw this forum bunch of dumb fucking assholes bye.
Xmaswavey3 1

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think Tonka took this too far.. but on the other hand i didnt see where he actually told you to shut up..

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
i think Tonka took this too far.. but on the other hand i didnt see where he actually told you to shut up..

I did misunderstand that part, other then that I had every other right to ban him for the disrespect I was given.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
I did misunderstand that part, other then that I had every other right to ban him for the disrespect I was given.

so because of a little critism your allowed to ban a person?

but when i get bashed or any other normal member does all we can do is suck it up and go with the flow? why dont you take the lead example of Pain, he jokes around with all of us and doesnt use his power to undermind everyone!!!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb, your the kinda person that argues just to argue arent you? lol

it was about him having a bad rep already then taking it one step further, he was outta line and you know it but your just arguing to argue, your like a woman, always have somethign to say from that mouth of yours. :xmaswtfgay:

No offense to Banshee :xmaswiggle:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:

it was about him having a bad rep already then taking it one step further, he was outta line and you know it but your just arguing to argue, your like a woman, always have somethign to say from that mouth of yours. :xmaswtfgay:

actualy no.. i just really think you abuse your power as a mod.. and i happen to like tonka and and bulkboy if u must know.. anyways.. i think its rather sad that people can get banned this easily on this site.. its really giving musclemecca a great reputation.. im like a women? haha... your digs dont bug me man, ive learned to deal with you a long time ago hence why i still even have you on myspace as a friend.. cause im not a tard and i dont take things to heart.. im just saying, your not really making any new friends here by being this way. sure your a respected mod, but the dogs have to eat as well.. you should re-evaluate your ways of delete with problems and think of some better solutions, just a heads up..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:

Outta line? What are you talking about? If you cant handle criticsm and debate, then dont post pics of yourself!!!! You are the woman here, when you cant handle this in a better way...