• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator food log

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I got it as a freebie too. I think it is a great product. I would actually rate it over Xtend except for the fact that it doesnt have glutamine. So if you have some glutamine to mix in then it is awesome!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So recently things have changed a bit with the diet so I thought I would post about it.

Calories are down a little closer to 2500 now. Protein has remained around 300 grams a day, carbs are a little closer to 200 grams a day, and fats are around 50 grams a day. I usually manipulate the carbs and fat a bit from day to day but never drop my fat below 30 grams a day. I have started watching sodium a bit more so my slight manipulations to it during peak week will be more effective. I am hopefully building up some pretty good sensitivity to those carbs so when I carb load I will be full and vascular. I can already tell when I take in a bit more carbs in a day, vascularity and fullness is great.
I decided not to use the arson or altered state by map. I am already sensitive to caffeine and then with the yohimbine in them as well, it was a recipe for disaster on my anxiety so the only thing I am using for additional stimulant help is green tea and energy drinks occasionally.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thought I would throw in a little something about the supplements I am using too.

ON 100% whey
ON Casein
ON Multi
Flax
Omega Flex joint support
Scivation Xtend
Purple Wrath
L-Arginine
Just about to start MAP Arson and MAP Altered State.

Glutamine?
Green/white tea?
Fish oil?
Maybe even some ALCAR?

:angrydude:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glutamine?
Green/white tea?
Fish oil?
Maybe even some ALCAR?

:angrydude:

haha I forgot to mention that I mix in glutamine with my xtend, about 25-30 grams a day. I have 3 bags of green tea every morning and I take fish oil caps on top of about 4 tilapia fillets a day. But no alcar. Silly me and my carb depleted brain :tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha I forgot to mention that I mix in glutamine with my xtend, about 25-30 grams a day. I have 3 bags of green tea every morning and I take fish oil caps on top of about 4 tilapia fillets a day. But no alcar. Silly me and my carb depleted brain :tiphat:

Good man.

White tea and fish oil are two things I would never diet without. I would drink extra if I were you just because none of your supplements include green tea extract.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what does white tea do?
hope everythings on track bro! not long now :)