• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Contest Thread.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha nevery put nail and glutes in the same phrase when freako lurkes!

Yeah I have just about hit it where I want to be. Midsection is now skinfolding at 3mm so I am happy about that. Legs are down to about 5.5-6mm so they are pretty close as well. Just a tad more to go on the tris and glutes and calfes and I will be exactly where I want to be.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome news man! ur gonna rock the show :headbang:!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the next set of pics 7 days out?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just a pic update on conditioning...

Edit.... dont know why I look so white

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So here are the latest pics... Taken today, 8 days out, by my shaky hand training partner after we did HIIT. I'm pretty pleased with my progress. Let me know what you think..

dscf0647gha-1.jpg

dscf0651r-1.jpg

dscf0652okq-1.jpg

dscf0658m-1.jpg

dscf0659s-1.jpg

dscf0661c-1.jpg

dscf0662-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like you've got the details coming through (although shaky cam makes it hard to tell).

You're almost at your flatest now yes? Because your chest would be one area that looks flatter than previously. Given the size in your legs and back though things should look good on stage.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably bc youre...........white.
Looking real good sweetie, need to go there and cheer you up.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys. Yes papi come cheer me up

Yes I am very flat and very cranky. I am also hitting my side shots here on the side where my chest looks worst for both of them but I liked the way my tri looked better on the one shot and the way my glute looked better on the other. I wanted my legs to improve and they have and I am very happy with how they are coming in. Sunday will be my last day of cardio with any real intensity so I am getting everything out! I really really want my glutes to come in all the way so I am pushing the limits.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Legs and back are looking fantastic mate! Your butt looks particularly sexy.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look better and better, dude. Could you post some bigger pics? it's pretty difficult to see any details in the one you've posted.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You already look very lean. Glutes are finally showing lots of striations from the side.

4 days till carbing up?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skeptic- Thanks a lot brother! Appreciate it
JB- Thanks for the comments. I use image shack to post them up and I just copy and past the link to embed into forums. If you can tell me a better way that I can get larger pics up, Ill do it!
Mvsf1- yup 4 more days! Thanks a lot brother!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
JB- Thanks for the comments. I use image shack to post them up and I just copy and past the link to embed into forums. If you can tell me a better way that I can get larger pics up, Ill do it!
You can probably adjust the image/file size directly on the camera, which will result in larger images when you upload them. Nice work, by the way.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats so far on the road to victory mate, looking in great shape this far out

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Day one of carb depletion....

Carbs are looking like its going to end up around 45-50 today. Protein a lil over 300 and fat around 60. Water is a little over 2 gallons and sodium is high with main sources of potassium coming from tomatoes and spinach. Feeling bloated and shitty. Leg and ab depletion with some stationary bike to finish up. Here is a pic that I snapped today. Obviously flat but gives an idea of conditioning.

0816091813b0001-1.jpg