• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler 05 Mr.O vs Martinez 07 Mr.O

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date

Who wins?

• Total voters
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay dominates victor in the quads from the front. Yes, the lighting was better in 05' but overall I think Cuts had a very pleasing physique this year.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow jay dominates this comparison. far, far better conditioning. his legs are way out of victor's league with the serperation and conditioning as well as even size. jay takes this easily.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay Cutler, IFBB reported that Jay cried and was angry because he clearly surpassed Ronnie, his separation for this contest was quite impressive.

LOL, is this true? If it is, why would you cry when Ronnie was bigger, better conditioned from head to toe except his abs and quads, smaller waist, better V taper, better X frame, rounder muscle bellies, better muscle tie ins, better density, more striations, better seperation, more detailed, etc. Plus he loses every mandatory except the ab & thigh and side tricep. Why cry when someone is clearly better.

I sure hope this is a joke. If it isn't, then go figure.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, is this true? If it is, why would you cry when Ronnie was bigger, better conditioned from head to toe except his abs and quads, smaller waist, better V taper, better X frame, rounder muscle bellies, better muscle tie ins, better density, more striations, better seperation, more detailed, etc. Plus he loses every mandatory except the ab & thigh and side tricep. Why cry when someone is clearly better.

no it is true i remember hearing that from several sources he was in tears backstage. i think it was more a cry out of frustration like "what the hell do i have to do to beat this guy, i'm never going to win" if he honestly did think he beat ronnie, well then it was a delusional cry.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no it is true i remember hearing that from several sources he was in tears backstage. i think it was more a cry out of frustration like "what the hell do i have to do to beat this guy, i'm never going to win" if he honestly did think he beat ronnie, well then it was a delusional cry.

I remember hearing that story myself as well.

RonWid

RonWid

Their conditioning was both awesome in 2005 and it was clear that Jay was wider and a lot bigger.

1:43 back of Cutler and Ronnie..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
well im pretty sure you would get emotional after a year of training and 12 weeks of hardcore dieting only to come 2nd a fourth time. It would be frustrating.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

Ronnie clearly beat him in 05.

Ronnie was ultra sharped and streamlined but the lines he got in the quads in Mr. Olympia 2004 disappeared completely, besides the calves that grew in a great shape in 2004 also had problems, besides the evident left triceps problem was evident during this competition, every side chest pose and tricep pose show a differente Ronnie but of course Ronnie won for this back and condition.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope Jay didnt cry...:ughfingers: If so oh well i guess. The man gave his all year after year and came up short quite a few times. I would probally be a little upset too.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know why some guys are so hard on Jay for shedding some tears after the 05' Olympia. I highly doubt he was crying because he thought he should have won. Jay works harder than anybody and absolutely nailed his conditioning and looked as good as he possibly could and to still come up short would be nothing short of frustrating. And for anyone who has ever competed, I think you can relate with the extreme emotion involved with it. I have seen many guys, myself included, shed tears after a comp for no reason at all. Working your ass off for months and then having it all come down to one day is an emotional peak.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Their conditioning was both awesome in 2005 and it was clear that Jay was wider and a lot bigger.

1:43 back of Cutler and Ronnie..

Jay was a tad wider, but Ronnie was thicker and more detailed from the rear latspread. Did you just say Jay was bigger? Ronnie weighed 280 for that Mr. O. In all of the pics Ronnie is clearly bigger.

RonWid

RonWid

Jay was a tad wider, but Ronnie was thicker and more detailed from the rear latspread. Did you just say Jay was bigger? Ronnie weighed 280 for that Mr. O. In all of the pics Ronnie is clearly bigger.

Ronnie was 274 and Jay was 264. So ten pounds difference..

It's pretty obvious that Jay was a lot bigger on that video, watch it again dude..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It's pretty obvious that Jay was a lot bigger on that video, watch it again dude..

I fail to see it :e5dunno:
Ronnie dwarfed Jay, especially in the leg department.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RonWid, this is a battle you wont win, coleman won it fair and square, jay only got him in cuts

well, jay also cryed like 2-3 weeks before the 2006 MR O when was ill in bed an entire week thinking he would lose that year too, with diahrrea and so, he admited it in his lattest dvd in a seminar
so why not after 2005? have in mind he didnt see comparision pics, he only saw ronnie next to him, and that way its no way to have a proper comparision of himself

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come'on, Jay did not win in 2005. If Jay had better glutes, MAYBE he would of stood a chance.

Ronnie easily wins the side shots, just listen to the guys in the crowd screaming "LEGS JAY, LEGS!!" trying to get his separation to appear better, but Jay's legs will never come close to Ronnie's prime from the side. I'd say the back double bicep was close, so congrats to Jay on improving his back.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I watched it "dude" and I don't see what you're seeing. Especially since the video is filming at an angle under their a$$. Look at the pics and other videos from straight on and it tells a different story.

Cutler

Cutler

Jay takes it1!!!!easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!