• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

CUTLER 11 WEEKS OUT

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice pics deathmaggot thanks, jay looks huge

F

Flash

Jay always looks like he just got his red wings or woke up from a long night of drag and didnt wipe the lip stick off his dsl's :D

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jayvisionhw6-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
omg. we're all gonna get sued.

according to FlexOnline, hyperlinking pictures is illegal.

I wonder if it's illegal to call them all a bunch of braindead twats with no concept of reality....

:wutyousay:

When linking to illegal or infringing copyrighted content the law of linking liability is currently considered a grey area. There are examples where sites have been proven liable such as Plaintiff Intellectual Reserve vs Utah Lighthouse Ministry, Universal City Studios, Inc. v. Reimerdes, and Comcast vs. Hightech Electronics Inc [4], and there are examples where sites have not been proven liable for linking, for example Perfect 10 v. Google Inc.

from wiki.
hopefully flex is the exception, and cant do shit..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Fuckin cant wait to see him at the Olympia! very excited indeed.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

he looks really blocky. get that in ya cutler fans.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay always looks like he just got his red wings or woke up from a long night of drag and didnt wipe the lip stick off his dsl's :D

rofl!!!!! ive always thought there was something wierd about him, but i dont look at a mans lips, but your right lol

BTW hes looking great as much as i am a big fan of phil heath, i think hes coming in great this year and might have another sandow