• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cycle questions before starting

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I started taking TESTevol today,Bambam, i know. its slowly going away, looks better no pain etc
its on my knee.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should of just waited steve, there i no need to be in a hurry, doesn;t matter if the TESTevol is close to expire, its still good for sometime,
thees no point in doing a cycle if your body isnt 100% healthy to be able to perform at your best in the gym, the Ph Could cause more harm then good with the staph,dont risk it bro

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm well its healed up, and the dried skin is gone, but i still got the capsules left over
im gonna continue using them. don't worry. i fear the Hemobolin more than the testevol.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im starting to eat more food.
just ate a PBJ, and when my whey protein gets here (today from fed ex) ill take one scoop
and maybe another serving of oats, and wheat bread, maybe a small glass of skim milk too.
wish i had milk without lots of sugar.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know what i did was stupid, but im doing alright, actually since i started the testevol i feel alot better, in general, attitude and all. and when i cut back on the caffeine i didnt have much of a headache and been working overnight pretty darn well without it.
bacteria in leg is 95+% gone, doesnt hurt though, been taking the prescribed medication 6hours apart from testevol just in case, have not been drinking alcohol since starting either also. going to start hemobolin later on....

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tonight will be my 4th day preloading TESTevol before hemobolin.
and i have been noticing no lethargy, no blood pressure problems. and this is a good thing here..
I used to sweat and my pulse would increase when driving or in large crowds, well that hasn't happened in a while, since the 5th day i loaded up on Cycle support.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are you going to be useing for a PCT with hemobolin

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im glad your going to be using nolva for a pct :tiphat:

With the dangers of this cycle, i had to chose the best or if not one of the best for PCT.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll start the hemobolin on the 12th at nitetime.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PCT:
140/100/60/20

As for when to take Hemobolin I would dose it accordingly to it's half life. Which I couldn't find on google.

As for diet I would keep calories at 1.5 grams of protein per 1 pound of lean body mass. 2 grams of carbs per pound and fat should be at .25 - . 5 per pound.

You really only need high carbs on training days. Personally I would cut the cabs in half on non training days and increase fat on those days.

Make sure that you are doing cardio as well, at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. You'll see some positives from doing so.

so i take 140 one a day for a week straight, then next week 100, then etc etc? or is that 140 for start week once a week etc?....

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your diet isn't set up, then you need time to figure this out before anything. Think of it as the big piece to the puzzle -- just my thoughts. Nolva is an estrogen agonnist and won't do much for your natural HPTA function, where as clomid will further stimulate it.

Keep Nolva on hand for gyno, that's about it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your diet isn't set up, then you need time to figure this out before anything. Think of it as the big piece to the puzzle -- just my thoughts. Nolva is an estrogen agonnist and won't do much for your natural HPTA function, where as clomid will further stimulate it.

Keep Nolva on hand for gyno, that's about it.

i (and many others) would strongly disagree with you. not only having read many studies comparing nolvadex to clomid in terms of HPTA stimulation, having used the substance first hand i can personally attest to its remarkable attributes. i don't know where you've got your info in regards to this, but it isn't the be all end all as i have found many myself that contradict this (i did A LOT of reading prior to my first cycle, lol)

i remember afterwards with nolva getting acne (something i never got on cycle, 8 weeks of EQ, 600mg/week) and getting very easily agitated. not to mention, and i am being 100% honest here, my balls had to be twice the density they were before the cycle. i'm not freaking kidding. i know my testicles and they were not that big or heavy prior to me using and they freaking exploded after about 1 1/2 weeks with nolvadex. that alone sold me like no other on tamoxifen.

so while some may prefer clomid, i can tell you nolva will get the job done just as well, if not better imo.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so while some may prefer clomid, i can tell you nolva will get the job done just as well, if not better imo.

Mm, I'd agree. I have no experience, so I can't say much. Based on the information I've read, it was the opposite. To each their own.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Toremifene Citrate

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KM read the links i posted for Toremifene.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alright so i got 2 days left of Hemoblin and bout a week left of test and armevol

so do i take the PCT right after im done with hemobolin or wait till im done with all 3?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is the half-life on Hemoblin?