• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Daily water intake

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I’ve never even heard of this being a thing. I drink 3 liters every day, on a non active day. But twice that during summer. I only drink water (maybe 5 beers a month) and never soft drinks. Never had digestive problems. What problems are you studying OP? Can you expand on this, cause I’ve never heard of it.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But seriously let's take into consideration the parts of the world where the weather is so very hot as the sun scorch the earth, you don't even need to have much action or activities going on with you but the hot weather alone will increase your thirst for more water, even at night the weather will still be very hot and still makes you thirst for more water. So, people living in such part of the tend to take more water.

G

GuestHu

Banned
It became my habit of drinking water every day. I just drink my water whenever I like it and I saw the results of my daily intake of water. The acne and the oiliness of my face reduced. And it really helps in decreasing the painful throbbing in my head. It kinda rehydrates my brain so I do not frequently experience headaches anymore. So, try drinking water daily. Probably, you might also gain health benefits from it.

L

lokielovesbunny

Well, daily intake of water should be depend on your work routine, since it is the natural process of the body, and it gives sense of drinking it, but the science of knowing something always pushing people to do experiments, our body knows in a much smarter way than we think, so drink when it needs it , so I drink only 3 to 4 ltr per day. though it is believed that it should be more than 5 ltr a day.

D

D-mack66

I only drink water when i work out...

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Taking water helps you stay hydrated throughout the day. Growing up I believed eight glasses were enough but as I grew older I realized the more active you are the more the levels of water you should take. For bodybuilders, it can help in detoxifying.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doctors advice that one should take a lot of water.I also think bodybuilders need more water since the training and exercises.They loose a lot during the exercises.