• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Daniele Seccarecci 12 Days out Atlantic City Pro

D

d.capodiferro

about daniele's weight instead, i saw a documentary of him few weeks out from the ironman 07 and i remember he jumped on a scale and his weight was 134 kg (295 lbs)

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Seccarecci is 6'2'' 188 centimeteres his Off-Season weight is around 319 lbs and contest time he drops to 295 or a bit lower.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seccarecci is 6'2'' 188 centimeteres his Off-Season weight is around 319 lbs and contest time he drops to 295 or a bit lower.

I've been searching for contest pics and I'd agree that he is tall for a BBer, but I haven't been able to find any shots of him next to a known quantity. I've seen one shot that confirms he is probably ~6' but nothing saying he is anywhere near 6'4". I could see him being 6'2" as I did see one shot of him next to a smaller competitor that reminded me of Arnie and Franko.

But it seems hard to believe that someone who is really tall would be listed as 5'9".

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
like i have said about many other athletes, would be placing better and would be getting more press if he was american

biggrevus

biggrevus

This guy is amazing. Daniel share a dream.
GOOO DANIELE

L

legionarius

go daniele it's time to see a itlian at olimpia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I've been searching for contest pics and I'd agree that he is tall for a BBer, but I haven't been able to find any shots of him next to a known quantity. I've seen one shot that confirms he is probably ~6' but nothing saying he is anywhere near 6'4". I could see him being 6'2" as I did see one shot of him next to a smaller competitor that reminded me of Arnie and Franko.

But it seems hard to believe that someone who is really tall would be listed as 5'9".
A tv program aired on the italian MTV once made an episode about BBing and they followed Daniele during the prep for the Houston Pro 2008 and he himself stated to be 6'2'' so who could know his height better than him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

legionarius

A tv program aired on the italian MTV once made an episode about BBing and they followed Daniele during the prep for the Houston Pro 2008 and he himself stated to be 6'2'' so who could know his height better than him.

yes, I have see this program, very cool.

forza daniele, l'Italia è con te!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Forza Ferrari and Forza Roberto Baggio! :D:D:D:D

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ Forza Ferrari and Forza Roberto Baggio! :D:D:D:D

Forza_Motorsport3_Logo_Jalopniktopshot-1.jpg

L

legionarius

forza daniele!!!!!!!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeh and I'll start believing BBer quoted arm stats when hell freezes over. :talkhand:

I'm not saying he'd lie about that, but you see the stats sheets and notice that some of the claims are no-where near claims made. E.g. Gunter was always stated as 6'1" yet was only just over 6'; Ronnie 5'11", would be 5'10" maybe; Jay is supposedly 5'9", wouldn't be more than 5'8" and may be a weak 5'8" at that.

So I can see him being 6'2" from some of the pics. But the original statement was that he was 6'4", which is clearly BS. Still seems strange that he'd be listed as 5'9" on BB.com. Maybe their default height is 5'9" and BBers have to be noticably different to that to bother changing, or popular enough to have the proper stats. :dunnodude:

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Yeh and I'll start believing BBer quoted arm stats when hell freezes over. :talkhand:

I'm not saying he'd lie about that, but you see the stats sheets and notice that some of the claims are no-where near claims made. E.g. Gunter was always stated as 6'1" yet was only just over 6'; Ronnie 5'11", would be 5'10" maybe; Jay is supposedly 5'9", wouldn't be more than 5'8" and may be a weak 5'8" at that.

So I can see him being 6'2" from some of the pics. But the original statement was that he was 6'4", which is clearly BS. Still seems strange that he'd be listed as 5'9" on BB.com. Maybe their default height is 5'9" and BBers have to be noticably different to that to bother changing, or popular enough to have the proper stats. :dunnodude:

BB.Com stats on some BBers are wrong, those about Seccarecci aren't the only ones.I don't understand what's wrong.I sayed he's 6'2'' not that he has 35 inches guns, why it's so hard to believe it:umwtf:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ Because alot of bodybuilders exagerate their height and many other claims :doh: like Tim already said.

Bodybuilders must be on average quite small then because when I used to see Gunter dwafing other guys i used to think "damn he's tall" and yet he's similar height to me. I really do not get why people exagerate their height. I don't even think Arnie was 6ft 2. I think he was 6ft 1. Whenever you seen him stood next to Reg who's billed height is 6ft 1, there equal.

H

huge

like i have said about many other athletes, would be placing better and would be getting more press if he was american

this is true ...if daniele was american he would have more visibility in the press and would get the success it deserves.

I hope you realize his dream and that of its many Italian fans: To qualify for the Olympia!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont start... at all his recent showings he wasnt in good shape... his placings where understandable

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

dont start... at all his recent showings he wasnt in good shape... his placings where understandable
Indeed.At Orlando he overloaded carbs and came in bloated, at Houston he got a good 8th place which considering the names in that show, Silvio Samuel, Craig Richardson, Leo Ingram, Armin Scholz, to name a few, it was a good one, especially with the bruise on his tricep.This times everything seems to be fine, and considering the roster of the AC Pro, Daniele might do well and even qualify, depends not just from him, but from the shape of the other competitors.I don't believe the fact that being american or not does really much difference in Pro Body Building, guys like Rockel, Samuel Mossawi, who aren't american and aren't the bigger ones among the Pro's still get attention and also makes enough money from this sport.Daniele simply hasn't got his moment of glory yet, just that.