• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Daniele Seccarecci PRO IFBB, 7 weeks out IronMan 2009

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crazy shoulders and calvs

A

Ancarlillo

Ciao Underbody (join me in Seccarecci,Benagli and Pica team).First of all Seccarecci is an X MAN as Freeman Wolf etc...in my opinion nothing to say about structure and simmetry.Nothing to say about his conditions in Rome (it was 7Th december, 2 months before IM too early to be in shape.I'm sure he will qualify for Mr Olympia 2009.Pay attention also to Thomas Benagli and to Gian Enrico Pica.......

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ciao Underbody (join me in Seccarecci,Benagli and Pica team).First of all Seccarecci is an X MAN as Freeman Wolf etc...in my opinion nothing to say about structure and simmetry.Nothing to say about his conditions in Rome (it was 7Th december, 2 months before IM too early to be in shape.I'm sure he will qualify for Mr Olympia 2009.Pay attention also to Thomas Benagli and to Gian Enrico Pica.......

Yes, ThoMass Benagli and Gian Enrico Pica are the best body builder that we have in Italy. But i don't kwon if they are going to compete for the IronMan 2009. Do you have some news about ThoMass Benagli and Gian Enrico Pica? :)
I met Daniele Seccarecci in Rome and he told me that he will do the IronMan 2008.
Ciao :)

A

Ancarlillo

Benagli was in Rome for Ludus too...looking to his face I think he was dieting

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Benagli was in Rome for Ludus too...looking to his face I think he was dieting

thank you. I hope to see ThoMass on the stage for any PRO competition.
I didn't see him :( but i know that his wife did Ludus Maximus :)

A

Ancarlillo

Next competition I hope American Judges are going to put one hand on the heart while seeing italian athletes..

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Next competition I hope American Judges are going to put one hand on the heart while seeing italian athletes..

:)

I think that Daniele Seccarecci, Gian Enrico Pica and ThoMass Benagli have all possibility to become great bodybuilder in PRO competitions :)

Neo

Neo

they judge the muscles not nationality :carduindisguise

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

Ancarlillo

In alto i nostri cuori...let's cross our fingers!

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

He doesn't got a nice body......He can't macht any guy from the States.
He's not even top 15.
Anyway......GoodLuck

A

Ancarlillo

Hi Levrone's Clone..have a look to line up last Houston Pro (there are many videos in YOUTUBE)

A

Ancarlillo

I agree with you..he can be much more impressive.But I think nothing to say about simmetry structure..I don't his sizes.I saw him 3 weeks ago during an exebithion in Rome.He's a giant.More then 120kg on stage

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

I think is around 1,75 cm...
But we never know,now i can't wait to know the resoult!

formaldeide

formaldeide

nothing special, he needs more mass for his height

A

Ancarlillo

I think there's much more then anyone less special then him in Iron Man competitors list

X

X-boy

Oh, for some one not have the eyes too see the mass and the quality of our PRO some photos and some photos to another Italian PRO, that compete into this show too: THOMAS BENAGLI:coolguy::coolguy:

DSC_0080_JYPTHNMXQM-1.jpg

DSC_0089_ROXRMNQQVI-1.jpg

DSC_0094_UYYRRAWADI-1.jpg

BENAGLI

251299878_3c42d22012-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: