• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Darrem Charles vs. David Turk (More pictures added)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was doing max_ot over the summer. It pushed him to that amount.

When he was concentrating on mass I don't think he went above 365. 425 with good form for 2-3 reps is nothing outside the ordinary if you ask me.

There was no point in even bringing up that topic Duality, it's not as if I was bragging about how much weight he lifts.

idk, i now some MIGHTY strong men, who do have genetics as well as "help" on their side, and don't mess with that much weight with good form. i'm not calling you or him out, but just as with any claim that is overly impressive, especially considering his natural moniker, i'm skeptical. like i said, ronnie couldn't do 70lbs more with good form for 8. we are talking about the strongest bodybuilder EVER here.

i'm not saying you guys are lying, but a vids for some of these lift claims would be awesome to watch.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk, i now some MIGHTY strong men, who do have genetics as well as "help" on their side, and don't mess with that much weight with good form. i'm not calling you or him out, but just as with any claim that is overly impressive, especially considering his natural moniker, i'm skeptical. like i said, ronnie couldn't do 70lbs more with good form for 8. we are talking about the strongest bodybuilder EVER here.

i'm not saying you guys are lying, but a vids for some of these lift claims would be awesome to watch.
Posting a video on this forum may never happen. We saw what happend when you posted a video of your squats, it was ridiculous. You basically got flamed for bad form when they were fine squats. Maybe over the summer when we're training together.

495 (8 reps) --> 425 (2-3 reps)

Big fucking difference. Anyways, just because your form isn't as good as Ronnie Coleman in the Unbelieveable doesn't mean they arn't still good rows. Ronnie's form was nearly flawless.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posting a video on this forum may never happen. We saw what happend when you posted a video of your squats, it was ridiculous. You basically got flamed for bad form when they were fine squats. Maybe over the summer when we're training together.

495 (8 reps) --> 425 (2-3 reps)

Big fucking difference. Anyways, just because your form isn't as good as Ronnie Coleman in the Unbelieveable doesn't mean they arn't still good rows. Ronnie's form was nearly flawless.

:49: lol good point. ahh.....that brings back such fond memories....

i fully understand on that one. though on a positive note it was an excellent practice for myself in dealing with assholes and negative people. i know that's not why you should post a vid, but still, it's good to learn to deal with people like that being in the sport were in. well, that and it's funny to see some of the responses from some people. even though it seems like that thread was largely negative, go back, and look at how many positive ones it also received. the positive outweighed the negative. but if there's a blotch on a white piece of paper, the first thing you'll notice is the blotch.....

i'm sure you got more than a few lol's from some of the guys on there just straight up calling him a liar. i must admit that if i didn't know you guys (and i don't really "know" you, but even through teh interwebz, i get a good vibe here that you're not lying) i wouldn't believe turk either. but who cares? you guys know he's natural, and what self satisfaction it must give turk to know that he has a physique that people think is enhanced. it's gotta bother you when people don't believe him, but at the same time make you smile and know you're doing something right.

and if someone talks shit about the vid you guys post, i think this response will suffice:

me > you. maybe you should try my form, it might give you my results. (OH SNAP!)

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now I remember why I hated that other forum. Bunch O fuckin Heads. Long Live Mecca! Turk with the win!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i fully understand on that one. though on a positive note it was an excellent practice for myself in dealing with assholes and negative people. i know that's not why you should post a vid, but still, it's good to learn to deal with people like that being in the sport were in. well, that and it's funny to see some of the responses from some people. even though it seems like that thread was largely negative, go back, and look at how many positive ones it also received. the positive outweighed the negative. but if there's a blotch on a white piece of paper, the first thing you'll notice is the blotch.....

i'm sure you got more than a few lol's from some of the guys on there just straight up calling him a liar. i must admit that if i didn't know you guys (and i don't really "know" you, but even through teh interwebz, i get a good vibe here that you're not lying) i wouldn't believe turk either. but who cares? you guys know he's natural, and what self satisfaction it must give turk to know that he has a physique that people think is enhanced. it's gotta bother you when people don't believe him, but at the same time make you smile and know you're doing something right.

and if someone talks shit about the vid you guys post, i think this response will suffice:

me > you. maybe you should try my form, it might give you my results. (OH SNAP!)
Nice post bro. Repped.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well at least I'm not the only one that thinks BB.com is full of haters, assholes and penis waggling.

I posted an article from the literature about lifting belts and the topic starter proceeded to disagree with all the major points because he likes wearing a belt :doh: That would be ok if he wasn't such a douche about it.

Turk getting flamed is straight out jealousy. I wouldn't bother posting in the forum, just win one of their make-over contests or something and dedicate it to all the haters.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Everyone join in on the flame fest!

"There's no way in hell he's natural becuz hez bigger than meee!!!!1111"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114832881

That forum is full of retardness, if i could say so. This post made me laugh though, but is true nonetheless "You must have an awful physique if you find it that hard to believe he's natural." - that was epic ownage! :rofl3:

And i agree with the rest of us, that place is full of haters, looking like shit even on steroids, whom are forgetting that on the road to achieving the best of your physique, the MAIN thing you must have is the hard work, dedication, nutrition, training..etc (and the genetics of course, which Turk has). So yeah they're full of jealousy, cus in the end Turk looks better than most of them who are training for 10 + years and juicing lol.

Good post, i agree with most of it, and for those who are talking shit (bolded post) you can add, a smiley...you know..that! smiley... :io:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I used to post there..but then I stoped

it's full of Bullshit in there!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BB.com is useless, you have your really good members who know their stuff and help, but they're clouded out by those who are just there for flaming. (I think this is the case with most all bodybuilding forums, though I think we do a good job controlling it here).

The positive comments from others there should be a HUGE inspiration, Turk. The fact that most of us here "know" you through the forums and have seen your progression, we're obviously going to be impressed and want to see you succeed. The fact that those guys don't yet many are still so impressed speaks volumes.

You really should be sponsored by a supp company.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Everyone join in on the flame fest!

"There's no way in hell he's natural becuz hez bigger than meee!!!!1111"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114832881
done. lulz

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=303104091&posted=1#post303104091

I know for a fact Turk is not natural. He and I are currently involved in a romantic relationship that has been going on secretly for years. I frequently see my lover in the nude and get to witness his glorious physique up close and personal (if you know what I mean). So when his bulging muscles began swelling beyond anything I'd ever seen, I suspected he may be experimenting with performance enhancing drugs, but I never said anything. But after years of his roid-rage taking its toll on our relationship, I finally got the courage to find out for sure if he was on the sauce. So, one night after we'd finished making love and he ejaculated inside my anus, I waited for him to fall asleep. I then used a turkey baster to extract his semen from my poop-chute, so I could run some taste tests. Upon testing, I found his semen to have a distinct "steroidy" flavor, and thats when I knew for sure that he was a juicer.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
omg :49:

Tech returns his legendary status to bodybuilding.com forums, lol....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: :49:

Tech9 said:
We are not homosexuals. Turk made that very clear after the first time I unloaded my man-milk inside his brown tunnel of love.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
"We are not homosexuals. Turk made that very clear after the first time I unloaded my man-milk inside his brown tunnel of love."

Tech...oh my god...that was the most deep loving thing and at the same time the most disgusting..I have ever read.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are off the freaking chain, LOL!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Tech and Robcardu's posts are priceless :49:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BB.com is useless, you have your really good members who know their stuff and help, but they're clouded out by those who are just there for flaming. (I think this is the case with most all bodybuilding forums, though I think we do a good job controlling it here).

The positive comments from others there should be a HUGE inspiration, Turk. The fact that most of us here "know" you through the forums and have seen your progression, we're obviously going to be impressed and want to see you succeed. The fact that those guys don't yet many are still so impressed speaks volumes.

You really should be sponsored by a supp company.

:2:

:borat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHAHAHA sum of you boys are just wayyyy toooo much.....................(but i like it!)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Milk sounds good right bout now,..
eww nast

R

rockhardman

in that case yellow watermelons are natural too lol!