• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk - Countdown to Mr. SRU

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok now its like becoming super sucking up and over-hyping
hes not giving anyone a blowjob so forget it!
hes great but cool it, save it for the most important pics, the competition ones.
(doesnt mean you have to stop posting pics though :p )
need i remind you of what happened to luke wood?
from top of the world to the earths core quicker then you can say thyroid screw up

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex n turk:

You guys do an amazing job together getting ready for these shows. You look great turk good luck with the show u have a great coach helping u bro.

God bless
Ben

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk you are a true inspiration to us all who are natural..... Best of luck to you at your show though i doubt you will need it.....:thumbsup2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk about the pro remark there, and not so sure that this pic couldn't have been thrown in in another thread......but i did just get my vagina cleaned out so i won't bitch about it :headbang:

legs look very good. i don't at all think they're a weak point, just in some shots they look a tad narrow, but certainly not here and i'm sure with good posing you can make them look even thicker than they actually are.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone always says he needs to work on his legs, but his vastus medialis is bigger than many IFBB pros.

Only certain parts of his leg need work.

His quads are stellar, the only thing that he needs to work on is hamstrings and calves like me. Other than that his quads are perfect for his upperbody IMO.
That leg shot is sick! Good luck Turk, sure you have this one in the bag.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on tim, I'm sure Flex, you and Turk got our point. David looks fucking awesome, it's by far the best natural on this forum and we show LOTS of respect towards him.
My comment was to underline both the haters (of which there are only a few here thank god) and the people who want to compare an amateur natty to pros. Yes he has weak points, but not his legs considering his overall size. If he was coming in heavier you would expect bigger legs. But he is coming in at 190-195 (That was the goal Flex, Turk?) and he is not out of proportion.
We told he looks great, fantastic, his upper body, from the front and from the back is probably the best most of us have ever seen on a natty BUT:

What's wrong in telling him he needs to gain size in his vastus laterallis? I'm sure you guys (Flex and Turk) appreciate both compliments and non-hate comments...
It is a couple of days out. Telling him that his legs need more mass or that he lacks for X is like saying "you suck" and "don't bother showing up". Whereas saying that he needs to hit a pose with a couple of changes or whatever to emphasise something is helpful.

Anyway, looking forward to the show!
You and me both :food-snacking:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Tim290280
It is a couple of days out. Telling him that his legs need more mass or that he lacks for X is like saying "you suck" and "don't bother showing up". Whereas saying that he needs to hit a pose with a couple of changes or whatever to emphasise something is helpful.

i'm sorry but the level of indignancy shown here for ANYTHING that is constructive criticism or can even slightly be construed as negative for turk is beyond anything i could have done. you guys think i'm indignant?

no, this post is inaccurate and really just.....wow. saying he needs more in his vastus laterallis is not akin to saying "you suck" (i mean really?.... really?), obviously when anyone says that (myself included) we don't mean right now. i mean no freaking duh. but when you're that lean, you can better see your strengths and weaknesses (cutler's legs don't look very disproportinate in the offseason, we all know the story behind that one) and give a better critique on what you can work on.

if someone tells me while i'm dieting "hey jason, you look good, but you can use more biceps", that's something to focus on next offseason.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

not really no, you interperted it wrongly. (not that i said it)
if someone wanted to say he sucks he would have said he sucks not you need more mass in X, and that more mass in X is according to how that person sees it, its not something official,
"you need", its more like in my own eyes and opinion i would say that you are required to bring extra hyperthropy to the specified area in question

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets all wish good luck to Turk today! he will certainly nail it!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
H

Hane

Best of luck from Sweden!
You've done an amazing job and your delts are breathtaking :headbang: