• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DCuts85 Supplement Info Thread

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MonsterCaps Proprietary Blend 60 mg
[4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol]
[13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one]
[2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol]
[6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin]

This is a mix of several other prohormone products of late. The main piece here is 17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol, this is a akaline of old methyl-1-test. Although M1T was very very anabolic, I have my reserves about your body being able to properly formulate this pre-cursor into M1T. I think that the bio-availability of this product is slim, however the other two ingredients do have promise in being extremely potent anti-estrogens. I wouldn't put this product completely out, but like most other Pro-hormones today, it relies too much on hope and your body's chemical make up to ensure that the product is being turned into a chemical available pro-hormone.

Make sure you take a good liver support with this product as all the methyl breakdown will kill your liver and kidneys.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not going to purchase it anytime soon
but i do have it bookmarked
thanks man, and yea def gonna get a liver detoxifier
thanks again ! :D

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which is the most bioavailable from of glucosamine used in the joint support supplements?
Do joint support supplements require the chrondotin as well to be most effective?

Yes I know I'm being lazy and not reading the literature!:carduindisguise

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ good question I'm interested in this as well. Also what are your feelings on Cisus for joints

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im also interested in Cissus.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which is the most bioavailable from of glucosamine used in the joint support supplements?
Do joint support supplements require the chrondotin as well to be most effective?

Yes I know I'm being lazy and not reading the literature!:carduindisguise

Most research indicates little diffrence between the two forms of powder and liquid, however, like with most liquid products (most notable creatine) some manufactures cut corners and end up creating an unstable product for consumption. I would stick with clear geltine capsules of the powder form.

Chrondroitin, is a sulfate that attaches to may proteins. It is not required in any matter as other joint support products will work fine without the sulfate, however, it does help facilitate the bio-availability of other joint support supplements.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ good question I'm interested in this as well. Also what are your feelings on Cisus for joints

Initial research indicates the "Cissus" is a supplement that should be administered along with steroids like cortisone for joint health. Cissus works by reducing the negative side effects of the anti-anabolic properties from cortisone However, whether it has positive effects on its own is still to be determined.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thanks for that. I had assumed that like the creatine that liquid was to be avoided.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Going to start havoc before the end of the year.

Is "anabolic innovations cycle support" decent enough to cover me while Im on?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/rpn/havoc-cycle-support-stack.html?sel=2071

Also, I feel like mixing up my creatine while on. Any recommendations?

The Cycle Support product is only a nutritional based support product for your liver. It is in NO WAY going to help you regulate estrogen and help you post cycle. Look into some high quality post cycle supplement like 6-OXO of Novadex XT. However, I have heard from past users that with Havoc, you should look to legit PCT like clomid or Novladex. However, you may have to acquire these through an illegal source.

Your creatine shouldn't really effect it at all. I would stick with whatever you are using if it is working for you know. Perhaps add a gram or two per serving if you like. Make sure to drink enough water.

Kanav

Kanav

The Cycle Support product is only a nutritional based support product for your liver. It is in NO WAY going to help you regulate estrogen and help you post cycle. Look into some high quality post cycle supplement like 6-OXO of Novadex XT. However, I have heard from past users that with Havoc, you should look to legit PCT like clomid or Novladex. However, you may have to acquire these through an illegal source.

Your creatine shouldn't really effect it at all. I would stick with whatever you are using if it is working for you know. Perhaps add a gram or two per serving if you like. Make sure to drink enough water.

No no, I understand going off Im going to have to use some legit pct like novladex. But for the time that im on, besides the cycle support stuff for my liver, would you recommend anything else?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No no, I understand going off Im going to have to use some legit pct like novladex. But for the time that im on, besides the cycle support stuff for my liver, would you recommend anything else?

Just make sure your drinking about a gallon of water a day to ensure your body is well hydrated. Also, you might wanna take some Milk Thistle, Cranberry Extract and Hawthorne Berry. These are all excellent liver aids.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great Thread Man:xyxthumbs:

Cutting down since September from 192lbs, currently 164lbs
Currently taking :Hydroxycut Hardcore, Leukic Hardcore, Arginine AKG(2:1), Blast Caps, One per meal Radical shield. Life enhancement vitamins.
Low calorie diet(1200-2000) all healthy foods(eggs,beans, nuts,cheese) Muscle Milk after and lots of water!! I have had great luck with the Hydroxycut Hardcore & the Blast Caps together, with no gut rot. I only take 3 hydroxycut a day, each time with a blast cap. The Arginine an hour before workout. The multi/antioxidant before bed. This has been the best combo IMO since they took out all the good ingredients from Ripped Fuel. A couple of my friends also tried the Hydroxycut Hardcore by itself and one stopped cause he kept getting really light headed & dizzy. Cool with me, he gave me the rest of his bottle:hyperguy:

My other friend still takes it every now & then just when he needs a pick me up.

What do you think of taking L-Carnosine with Nano Vapor and Ana Halo for my next cycle. I would still take the one per meal radical shield and flax oil. also the muscle milk after but I need a great whey protein too. Any suggestions? GNC? I don't mind spending $ on quality, what would you recommend? My Diet is eggs, beans, cheese, nuts, rice. water.

Also BCAA's what would you recommend for me?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stay away from gnc its a waste of cash, same quality elsewhere

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great Thread Man:xyxthumbs:

Cutting down since September from 192lbs, currently 164lbs
Currently taking :Hydroxycut Hardcore, Leukic Hardcore, Arginine AKG(2:1), Blast Caps, One per meal Radical shield. Life enhancement vitamins.
Low calorie diet(1200-2000) all healthy foods(eggs,beans, nuts,cheese) Muscle Milk after and lots of water!! I have had great luck with the Hydroxycut Hardcore & the Blast Caps together, with no gut rot. I only take 3 hydroxycut a day, each time with a blast cap. The Arginine an hour before workout. The multi/antioxidant before bed. This has been the best combo IMO since they took out all the good ingredients from Ripped Fuel. A couple of my friends also tried the Hydroxycut Hardcore by itself and one stopped cause he kept getting really light headed & dizzy. Cool with me, he gave me the rest of his bottle:hyperguy:

My other friend still takes it every now & then just when he needs a pick me up.

What do you think of taking L-Carnosine with Nano Vapor and Ana Halo for my next cycle. I would still take the one per meal radical shield and flax oil. also the muscle milk after but I need a great whey protein too. Any suggestions? GNC? I don't mind spending $ on quality, what would you recommend? My Diet is eggs, beans, cheese, nuts, rice. water.

Also BCAA's what would you recommend for me?

The "cycle" you mention is a solid foundation. The Nana Vapor and Ana Halo are pretty dense L-Arginine supplement and will only be helped by the L-Carosine.

For BCAA's, as long as your taking quality protein supps and have whole food sources of supplements.. I think you shouldn't really need any.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i recently switch ON with prostar Whey and BCAA (both ultimate N) and glucosame & MSM (ulti N too)
before it was easy just mix ON with Vitargo + Creatine

how should i go about it now?
i`m not sure of BCAAs when to take them, if they should be taken at the same time as Crea etc.. i read something about taking them after the other stuff because they "dominate the race" to get into the body, something like that

what about the Gluco, any particular preferences when you take it?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what ive read and been told,
BCAA should be taken

First thing in the morning
Postworkout
Before bed

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

hey dc,

do you think is good to take animal pak and no shotgun 30 mins before workout is good? or animal pak in morning and no shotgun in evening before workout?
after all there is a warning not to use any coffeine or other stimulant while you're taking no shotgun!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would use Animal Pak with your first meal in the mornings and just take NO Shotgun 30 minutes prior to your workout