• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf at the 2008 Emerald Cup!!!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not worried about Wolf looking bigger at this point. In fact, I'd be worried if I saw him balloon up in size quickly, going the route of Jay and Co. Best thing for him to do is add size slowly.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what about an hernia? i dont know but injections in the middle of the abds? there is no muscle in the middle of the abds right? i think injections there could be very risky

It would be GH injections...but from the size of the circle it looks more like a hernia scar. Usually scaring from GH injections are little dots and commonly rotated injection sites around the abs. Who knows maybe he used the same spot for a longer period of time thus the larger scar?

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to see him add some thickness to his back

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't tell completely yet, but I do not see any improvements that he needed to make yet. He looks the same IMO... he needs to start doing deadlifts!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would be GH injections...but from the size of the circle it looks more like a hernia scar. Usually scaring from GH injections are little dots and commonly rotated injection sites around the abs. Who knows maybe he used the same spot for a longer period of time thus the larger scar?

It could be GH, IGF-1, HGH Frag, and any other of the peptides that are out there now. GH and IGF-1 would ussually be smaller dots but you inject more of other peptides.