• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf guest posing in Michigan, April 5

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It`s really weird that his erectors are not thicker, considering the amount of weight he pushes, and considering how much he weights. It`s certainly weird. Genetics are a wonderful thing.

But I actually like it, because it looks as if his lats are a mass of muscle dropped in his back, an island so to speak.

Yeah it is definately different from the backs of most bodybuilders. I hate it when erectors over-power lats, and from that perspective I like the way Wolf is put together but I would like to see some more meat on his lower back. That rear lat spread is just insane though! BOOM!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Grand Rapids eh? Shit, I wish I would have known. I would have gone with my brother.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he still lacks lower back and calves....that being said he still looks awesome. Top 3 contender IMO.

D

d.capodiferro

although he can still improve he has already got one of the top 3 most muscular of all time along with ronnie and ruhl

D

d.capodiferro

only 3 pages of posts for a statement lik this are to few.
where are victor's,dexter's and phil's supporters? are they so scared?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks huge, this vid motivates me to get back training.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work Sick. Thanks for posting the vid.

Shadow

Shadow

I think his calves have improved dramatically - angle is hard to tell but they definitely look bigger!

E

emil

I hope dennis will take this years mr. o!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff