• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf "In the trenches"

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
He looks HUGE1 Thanks for posting tkD

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his back looks 10x better. I can't wait to see what he looks like on a back lat spread now that his back is so wide, and his waist is just as small.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha Great Minds think some of the things alike... I actually wanted to end my previouse post with that remark ... but only the "haha ... 7 days son!!":tiphat:

BTW I'm a big fan of Phil... but hate it when "Philies" think he is better than Flex or the greatest ever or shit like that... your boys never gunna win O ... he will always be dwarfed...:tiphat::imcoolurnot:

You will eat your words one day!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha Great Minds think some of the things alike... I actually wanted to end my previouse post with that remark ... but only the "haha ... 7 days son!!"
.. hahaha ..ok friend .. just 7 days !! .. :food-snacking:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You will eat your words one day!

Ok how about this... since I'm a fan of Phils... if he does win ... I'll printout this thread and will eat the printout and send you guys pics of doing so.....

NOW

Beau and Coach will you guys do the same if your boy gets beat????

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok how about this... since I'm a fan of Phils... if he does win ... I'll printout this thread and will eat the printout and send you guys pics of doing so.....

NOW

Beau and Coach will you guys do the same if your boy gets beat????

phil for president my friend!! ..:linedrunk:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. AND more Coach's shots!! ..hhaha

captura30jz6-1.png

captura29if6-1.png

captura28xi4-1.png

captura27vk9-1.png

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
thx for the update Lion and COACH :2:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Coach can you please share with us a bigger version of Phils photo that youre using for Avatar... thanks

And oh by the Jays gunna win it... Phil might com e2nd but "they" will never give the title to Phil not this year not next not ever :tiphat: but please do share that Avatar :methman:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Coach can you please share with us a bigger version of Phils photo that youre using for Avatar... thanks

And oh by the Jays gunna win it... Phil might com e2nd but "they" will never give the title to Phil not this year not next not ever :tiphat: but please do share that Avatar :methman:

.. friend THIS PICS IS READY .. here inside this Thread !!! ..:linedrunk::xyxthumbs:
.. http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/phil-heath-md-mag-pics-30195.html
.. I dont know why cant see this pic there ..enjoy!! ..

heath10mk4-1.jpg