• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf: The Next Chapter

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
April 15, 2010 - blog updates, 3 weeks to go

Everything is going good right now. Keeping the training and diet the same, then after the FIBO we will probably make a few small changes. My main focus right now is to make sure I don't lose too much weight while traveling. But everything is looking very good right now.

My wife and I are adjusting very well to Vegas. I like it here - it's kind of a crazy town. You've got everything you could want, plenty of places to go out, many great restaurants, and yet the place where we live is very quiet and peaceful, so it's great for us. Of course the weather is wonderful, always sunny. That's one thing I missed living in Europe; it's gray most of the time, just a couple weeks in summer where it's sunny, but here it's sunny all the time. We had a couple days when we first moved where it was raining a lot, but since then it's been beautiful. Of course sometimes we miss Germany; my stepdaughter stayed over there to finish school, so we miss her, but she talks to her mother on the phone or video chat every day, so it's not too bad. We are looking forward to going back there for a week for the FIBO very much.

Three more weeks until New York. Not long to go now.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
6744-wolf350.jpg

Watch Dennis Wolf: The next chapter - Episode 2

April 16, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM
The Next Big Thing. A Future Mr. Olympia. You name it, it was thrown on Dennis Wolf after his fifth-place finish at the 2007 Olympia. His fourth-place finish at the Show of Shows in '08 only added to those expectations. But a disastrous outing at last year's Olympia, where he placed out of the top 15, caused some critics to write him off. Now, as he prepares for the 2010 New York Pro on May 8, Wolf is determined to regain his previous status as one of sport's elite.

In this multi-part series, Dennis Wolf: The Next Chapter, FLEX takes a look at everything Wolf — the training, the nutrition, the lifestyle and the pressure — as he sets his sights on the Big Apple.

Episode 2 - video

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow Wolf got himself a real assistant (slave)

she cooks, she takes the dishes, she unracks plates, she cleans his trousers...

wow..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ He's a pimp lol.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
6745-wolf350.jpg

WATCH DENNIS WOLF: THE NEXT CHAPTER - EPISODE TWO

The second installment of Dennis Wolf's countdown to the 2010 New York Pro

April 16, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM

The Next Big Thing. A Future Mr. Olympia. You name it, it was thrown on Dennis Wolf after his fifth-place finish at the 2007 Olympia. His fourth-place finish at the Show of Shows in '08 only added to those expectations. But a disastrous outing at last year's Olympia, where he placed out of the top 15, caused some critics to write him off. Now, as he prepares for the 2010 New York Pro on May 8, Wolf is determined to regain his previous status as one of sport's elite.
In this multi-part series, Dennis Wolf: The Next Chapter, FLEX takes a look at everything Wolf — the training, the nutrition, the lifestyle and the pressure — as he sets his sights on the Big Apple.

Episode Two

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
A repost in the same thread, damn. :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Hey...someone has to do it...sadly it was me :D

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
April 21, 2010 blog updates

Dennis Wolf said:
Well, because of the problems right now with the European airports caused by the volcano in Iceland, it looks like I will not be going to Germany this week. I am sorry to miss the FIBO, because it was looking like it was going to be a great show this year. But people are stranded everywhere, so now who knows what the show will look like. It's an unfortunate situation. I also had some things to take care of there that we had planned before we moved, so now that will have to wait as well. I think we might go for a couple of days after New York; we'll see how it goes.

Of course, the positive for me is that I can now focus completely on New York for the rest of the time. No stress, just working, doing my stuff, and making sure everything is going the right way.

The BSN® photo shoot last week went great. It's always fun working with Kevin Horton. In my opinion he's the best photographer I've worked with, and a great person too. He works very fast and knows exactly what he wants and how to make athletes look good, and he's also a funny guy. He keeps the mood very positive and fun, but his work is great and he really knows what he's doing. We just did a normal workout, and he got what he needed, no need for interruptions or waiting around for set-up or anything like that. He's a real pro, and I'm happy to work with him for years to come.

Next week we will raise the carbs a little, make sure I'm full, in preparation for the carb-depletion right before the contest. Right now I'm about 275, looking good. As long as my conditioning looks good, the weight is not so important to me. Looking good is the most important thing now.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

wow this is one sick bicep shot... :turborun:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Has his back gotten worse? these are old pics...

wolf10_l-1.jpg

wolf08_l-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dennis Wolf after his 3rd place in the NY Pro

May 11, 2010

Well, I will tell everyone the truth: I am done with gurus. I think it is too easy to become dependent on them, and then if they are not there when you need them the most, things can turn out very badly for you. This was my experience last year at the Olympia, and this weekend in New York I once again had problems with my trainer - now my former trainer.

In the days coming into the show, I was looking crazy. Diet was good, shape was good, everything. But by Saturday night, I was not full enough. If you are not full, your muscles lose their shape and hardness...you don't look so ripped, you lose striations - this is what happened to me. What this tells me is that I didn't eat enough during the carb-loading phase. Looking back now, I was always hungry during carb-loading; this should not happen. You should be eating so much that you don't want any more; but I was always hungry, and still my trainer told me not to eat more. This was a mistake.

After pre-judging, we saw I was a little flat, and my trainer told me to eat some rice and a banana. I said, "I don't have any more bananas." He said this was ok; maybe I should eat a burger. This is the one night we have been working so hard for, and he is not sure what advice to give me? I will be honest - I was very upset.

What I ended up doing is eating about 600 grams of dry cake between pre-judging and finals. I filled up a little bit, and looked much better for the finals. So, third place is ok for now. I know what happened, and I know what I have to do now. What's done is done; I can't change it. But from now on, I will do everything by myself. I have had enough of the gurus. I know what works; I won the German Championships, I won the World Championships, and I turned pro doing everything myself. So I will go back to what I've done in the past.

Honestly, I think I could have taken second place. But I am happy for Hide; I know him and he is a good guy, and he deserves his success. I also want to say congratulations to Roelly; to win a show in your first year is fantastic.

I would also like to thank BSN® for all their support. They've been unbelievable to me, and I really appreciate everything. Thank you guys very much.

Well, this week I am just going to train my legs a little bit. I will have five weeks off, and then I will begin my prep for the Olympia. I think it's a good amount of time in between; I will be ready. This weekend was not a bad start, but I am still determined to show everybody what I can do.

..so once again it was the fault of the "guru" lol :bitelip:

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah kinda ironic. Now he knows what went wrong and what to do next. That's what he said after the olympia. Well, until the next fuck up then.

Actually what's up with those gurus anyways. They are fucking stupid if they can't order him to squat or deadlift propertly.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow the guy just wants to eat more carbs in the carb loading so many carbs that you can't ask for more.. lol go for it.

now i know when Palumbo said that he was cheating on the diet that his former before this one from europe( can't remember now he did the diet for Ronnie too.) planned for him.
I'm anxious to see this crab loaded Wolf at the O.
:footmouth: