• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deontay Wilder: It isn't about Blacks vs White.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a lot of hate between white cops and the black community. All I know is, the hate will only grow if things stay the same.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The root of that hate goes way back to slavery. It is not going to die that easily.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is not going to be easy but they have to try.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If we get more people like Deontay, then we are definitely on the right path. One step at a time.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If we get more people like Deontay, then we are definitely on the right path. One step at a time.

Enough said. Lead by example.

Exactly. Unfortunately, getting more people with power to take part in the protests in not that easy. There is a lot of bureaucracy involved!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is funny and pathetic at the same time how things have taken a turn for the worse. All of a sudden you need permission from your bosses/handlers to do good?!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I blame it all on money. Man made money, money made man mad!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those are the people who run these huge corporations which sponsor most sports. It is pretty hard for them not to care about money, but I get your point.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, those are the same guys who are involved with politics and we all know how dangerous that game can get.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would never involve myself with politics.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right before a soccer game starts, all the players take a knee with one fist clenched above their heads, in solidarity with Black Lives Matter(BLM). I just thought I would put it out there.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BLM has been making waves that have affected the whole globe, it's crazy! Stop killing the children of men.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These killings are creating a huge rift between whites and blacks and that is the bottomline.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These killings are creating a huge rift between whites and blacks and that is the bottomline.

Maybe that is the goal of the elite! To make sure there is complete hatred for one race for the other and vise versa.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But deep in the core of the problem, you will find a totally different story. I mean look at the Irish. There was a time they were killing each other over there and they are all Irish. I don't even need to talk about Afrika because the violence in most Afrikan countries is between different tribes of one race.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The problem in the US is definitely about a hate that has always been between whites and blacks. A hate that made one race degrade another to a point of taking human beings and making them slaves! These kinds of deeds are only perpetrated by beings of darkness and lower vibrations.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The sad thing is this whole thing is engineered by some really sick people behind the scenes.