• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DEXTER JACKSON ABOUT HIS PREPARATION FOR THE 2009 OLYMPIA

2009 Olympia... 240 pounds Dexter... What do you think?

• He can win the 2009 O

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • No chance... He will be dethroned

Votes: 43 71.7%

• Total voters
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay is old news. In order for him to actually have a chance would need to lose 4 inches on his waist and a rhomboid/trap transplant. Not taking anything any from the guy, but guys like Heath have aesthetics that will continually surpass Jay's regardless of their conditioning.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Victor will be back, take back the AC title, then the Sandow.I do believe that if he comes better than the 2007 Olympia, the others are gonna bite the dust, he could even reign for 3-4 Olympia if he can keep up.The main wildcards for the title are Heath, who keeps gettin' better and better, and Wolf, who has to show he's worth of it, cause in 2008 he didn't come on stage with great overall conditioning and shape, so the 2009 is very important for him.Also Toney Freeman is a contender, the X-Man, despite being the older of the guys on stage, ain't no pushover.This year is gonna be fun.Dexter's victory this years was a one time deal, I see him winning only if the top contenders screw their preparation or get seriously injured.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
this year it is all Phill

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Victor Martinez is the new Flex Wheeller, in 1997, everybody thought Flex would be the next Mr.O, but a new Mr. olympia was crowned

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think dexter will win again, it's between Victor Martinez and phil heath in the 2009 OLYMPIA :thumbsup2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Each single day I jump into this thread. Those back double bi shots are amazing. All guys in there look GREAT.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I'm with all you guys, Dexter winning another Sandow isn't very likely. BUT I think his strategy is the best for him. If he comes in even bigger ( 5 pounds) with the same conditioning, and symmetry, he will still be a contender. If for some reason any of the guys you guys mentioned are kinda out of shape. Dexter will be even more competitive than ever. If he can do what he sets out to do this offseason there is absolutely a chance for him to get another Sandow.