• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson Vs Phil Heath (ARNOLD PREVIEW)

Who would win?

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
No not really.

Dexter's abs are kinda flat.

GC27ttdAbrahamMuheizeBigHitJPG 1

MetalMX

MetalMX

Phil Wins It big time by the looks of things. The only thing he needs to do is work on his side chest pose, he doesn't do it right makes him look smaller than dexter, needs to pull his shoulder all the way back to display his chest.

IMHO Phil needs bigger Delts to match his arms.

Savjav

Savjav

my god dexters most muscluar is insane.. his muscles just come to life and his shoulders are so ripped

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1) Dexter
2) Dexter - legs are noticeably smaller than Phil's though.
3) Dexter - again, Phils arms and legs are bigger, but Dexter pulled off the pose better so i gave it to him
4) Phil
5) Phil
6) Phil
7) Phil

if Dexter came in with a bit bigger quads/hams, better calves, tiny bit bigger arms and a thicker back. itd be a flat out tie. not that it isnt close enough as it is but still

Lisu

Lisu

Maybe Phil's chest isn't as good as we think and hiiting side chest pose as he does makes us think that it's only bad posing and hehas a good chest but we're wrong :dunnodude:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm hoping Jackson wins it just because I don't like all the bend-overage Heath gets. Nothing against him, I'd just like to see Dex win.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would also like to see Dex winning. But for now, Phil seems to be taking it.