• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson's official after party

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol homophobic anyone? hehehe... But i would never look over at a guys dick, sometimes when there are deviders in between urinals, if u tilt ure head up and look down, u cannot see anywhere near their lower abdomen but (to them) it looks like ure looking at their dick... and i say " you got a little dick... " LMAO only to my friends though

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol homophobic anyone? hehehe... But i would never look over at a guys dick, sometimes when there are deviders in between urinals, if u tilt ure head up and look down, u cannot see anywhere near their lower abdomen but (to them) it looks like ure looking at their dick... and i say " you got a little dick... " LMAO only to my friends though

We aren't making this stuff up. Next you'll be saying that you didn't know there were rules about selecting which urinal you use in public toilets.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We aren't making this stuff up. Next you'll be saying that you didn't know there were rules about selecting which urinal you use in public toilets.

yea u pick the one next to the only person pissing when there is 10 open ones right?? :io:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from dexter's afterparty to guy laws and dickwatching...=/win

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
im not gay, i only do grapefruit, not men

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, this thread is LEGENDARY

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I went to the After party at the Arnold and Dexter was there. My two friends got a picture with him while they were all at the bar and he looked miserable hahah.

Later on my boys and I were on the dance floor trying to meet some girls (fitness and figure girls haha) and he was out there grinding up on some girl that wasn't his wife. His wife came out of no where yelling at him and shit it was too damn funny. I was right there watching the former Mr. O getting reemed out by his wife
good times

What! I don't believe it. That's so embarrassing, but hilarious too. But you can't teach an old dawg new tricks. Remember, Dexter is a straight out of the ghetto, he's a gangstah.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
ive also seen Adela Garcia and Cathy Lefrancois grabbing and spanking jay cutlers ass. i didnt pull out my phone fast enough to get a shot of it