• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do steroids really make your dick smaller?

Tiger Fitness

Tiger Fitness

Testosterone is a sex hormone, and fluctuations in its levels have an impact on sexual health and performance. During puberty, most guys experience an increase in testosterone levels, which results in the development of masculine traits such as body hair growth, hoarseness of voice, and expansion of the testicles and penis.

Steroids decrease natural testosterone production via a negative feedback mechanism. The body sends messages to the brain when it senses excessive amounts of androgens in the blood. In response, the brain instructs the pituitary glands to limit LH and FSH production and stop stimulating the testicles in an effort to lower testosterone production and normalize androgen levels in the body.

Short Term
In the short run, this system is harmless and merely serves to safeguard our bodies. Athletes often use steroids in cycles, with steroid usage followed by a time of withdrawal. Athletes would also take medicinal medicines to stimulate the pituitary gland and the testicles. All of these will aid in the restoration of natural testosterone production.

Many elite sportsmen, on the other hand, do not take long pauses from steroids and continue to use them for years. So, what happens if steroids are used continuously and for an extended period of time?

Constant usage
When used continuously, the body never has a chance to regenerate its natural production. The pituitary gland constantly sends a signal to the brain to decrease testosterone synthesis in the testicles. In the long term, the body begins to believe that testicles are unnecessary.

The human body is extremely efficient in terms of resource utilization. It works on the basic premise of "use it or lose it," which implies that if testicles are repressed and utilized for an extended period of time, they begin to lose weight and shrivel.

Those who routinely use steroids, on the other hand, have normal or even higher-than-normal amounts of testosterone or androgens in their blood. It indicates that despite smaller testicles and declining sperm counts, steroid users continue to have intercourse. Some of these people even have a stronger desire for sex.

Unlike the testicles, the penis is utilized on a regular basis in normal sexual life. This contributes to its size retention (length and girth). To summarize, steroid usage or abuse does not result in a smaller penis.

Muscle tissues make up the human penis. That is, its size is determined by how frequently it is utilized. The underused penis may shrink somewhat (though not considerably). Regular sexual activity, on the other hand, will ensure that it does not shrink.

Conclusion
Steroids do not shrink the penis, but they do influence libido, which rises and falls with steroid cycles. Long-term steroid usage nearly invariably results in testicular shrinkage, decreased fertility, and disruption in sperm production, resulting in infertility. Because to significant development in body size, the penis may appear comparatively tiny in certain people.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very informative article. I never knew this fact and I've read through it all. I appreciate you sharing this disturbing truth with us. Most men now won't fear because the facts have been shared concerning steroids effects.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see this post has over 2000 views. Guys are really scared. lol