• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Donna Simpson Sets Goal to Weigh 1000 lbs.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Agreed. To add, as long as it doesn't harm her child then she can also do what she wants. Now, at 1000+ pounds, if she can't take care of her kid, then the child should be taken away (if younger.)
I don't know if parental obesity is enough for child protection services to get involved.

That would be a tricky situation.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know if parental obesity is enough for child protection services to get involved.

That would be a tricky situation.

at 600 lbs+ and not even walking, they shouldve already taken the kid away, but if the dad is there and provides everything the child needs, they will never take the kid away

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand why she's paying $750 on food, when she could just throw about 3-4 scoops of maltodextrin in a shaker for a quick and easy 1,000 calories a meal.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting way to commit suicide.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man thats just nasty lol and fat tax. Why not they tax everything these days. Here we got a bitch feeding her self to death and you have some poor africans starving. It's sickening.

co05

co05

Y'all are just jealous because she has bigger arms than you.