• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Don't go swimming anywhere in Australia

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
can a bullshark in freshwater beat a fresh water crocodile in a fight?

Or can a great white beat a salt water croc in a fight?

Why are there no salt water crocs in the ocean?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im scared now i really am and im no where near the water i havent slept all night its 0630 in the morning and thanks to this thread im not gonna sleep, thanks alot el freako, a better headline could have been "if afraid shitless of sharks dont open this!!" lol now ima go suck my thumb and curl up in an ass ball.........................:ughnoes:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
can a bullshark in freshwater beat a fresh water crocodile in a fight? No

Or can a great white beat a salt water croc in a fight? No

Why are there no salt water crocs in the ocean?
Salties mainly live in freshwater but also can live in saltwater estuaries and you will sometimes find them on the beach in the Northern Territory.

Saltie vs Shark?
No contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
LOL owned.

but a saltie Vs a Great white??? now thatd be a contest.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Actually, rethinking what I said. Although its doubtful they'd ever really come into contact I'd be willing to back a full grown great white in a battle against a full grown saltie. They're just built for greater speed and maneuverability in water and grow much larger.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
and grow much larger.

is that entirely true?? isnt their record of some salt water croc that was absolutely massive (i didnt remember how many feet) but a farmers wife shot it dead because it was eating their sheep.

After seeing a big salty though they look more slow then anything... Great white would win this one. Killer whale owns them both tho.

edit: red x on my photo but imagine i posted a big fat salty

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

WaveRider

WaveRider

lol and I surf

its not as common as you think sharks.

There definatley there but u rarely see them.

Mind u I was heading down to scarborough beach and on the radio they where talking about a surfers urban Myth.

Apparently there was this big dude in the Line up waiting to catch the wave when a huge great white came out and grabbed him from the deck. Anyway Everyone in the line up watched as this big dude started punching the shark in the head as he was being dragged along...... When another shark came past and bit him clean in half.........

I still surfed that day because the truth is you have more chance of being killed in the car going there then at the beach...

But my bro was tellin me that more people get killed by cocunuts year round then both car related deaths and shark attacks combined. So watch out for Death By Cocunut... (But I guess it doesn't make a good horror flick)

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They had a great white shark awhile back, and the shark was in a lake in Australia, and to be exact, and it was Lake Macquarie off Wangi Wangi in New South Wales. Lake Macquarie is technically a saltwater lagoon or estuary, so that may be one reason you see more sharks there.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd love to go to Australia and I am pretty sure there are plenty of safe places there to swim... :)

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

The land down under is indeed amazing but knowing this, I'm thinking twice of going, not! I'd still go and see kangaroos and koala bears, and I don't care about the beach.