• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Embarassing Gym Moments

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump, more stories please :food-snacking:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uuh my last story wasn;t 110lbs it was 155lbs.. at the beginning i never counted the bar weight in :e5dunno:

i had another bad ass moment in my gym, but thats like 6 month ago :)

i did front squats and the first warmup set was 135 for 12reps.. second set was 225 for 10 which felt pretty good and i figured the 225 ain't no weight so i step up to 315 but i do it on my back.. so i loaded 2 more plates and went under, picked it up and did 4 reps as suddenly i couldn't move it anymore lol.. i was half the way up and i couldn't get it higher so i just dropped the bad behind me and walked away like nothing happened :bowroflarms: 2 guys looked at me like that: :uhoh2:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
walking by a bench with a barbell in that rack and getting you headphone wire caught on it. Ripping out of your ear, noone usually notices but you feel like a douche. Also Farting on legpresses and rowing movements, sometimes when your focusing on keeping your stabilizer muscles tight you cant keep the pressure in:bowroflarms:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I killed the dog deadlifting 515 last Saturday:disgust:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I put my weight belt on super tight
after drinking bout 60oz of water
and that water gut kicking in, i couldnt take my belt off
was slowly blacking out, and tried frantically to take it off
bout 18+ mins of trying to take it off, it finaly did
shit, im surprised i didn't puke on the floor.

pudd

pudd

Some dude had just finished squatting with 5 plates on each side and walked off. I wanted 2 use his bar so began to take the plates off 1 side not thinking what will happen lol. Emptied 1side off and BANG!, all the plates went crashing on the floor. Was so embarassed, just turned round like i meant to do it and carried on lol.

A

airforcechief11

I always fart doing hanging leg raises and throw it around the room. My gym pretty much knows me now and when i do leg raises they clear the area lol....

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, details?

I started a little chainsaw on my second rep, and I completely killed the dog while on my third (and final). The smell wasn't quite there but it was the first time I've lifted with a partner in months, so he was able to see me in all my farting glory:no:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jdowden87

jdowden87

i was spotting my buddy on flat dumbell presses, he was using the 105s. he started staining on the last rep so i went to spot him, but instead of him actually trying to press it up he just dropped the dumbell...right on my foot, it broke quite a few bones and i had a bad ass limp for weeks

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I started a little chainsaw on my second rep, and I completely killed the dog while on my third (and final). The smell wasn't quite there but it was the first time I've lifted with a partner in months, so he was able to see me in all my farting glory:no:
I thought you actually killed your dog :49::49::49:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
might of been last week, i was doing some deads, last set, 4th rep
i let out a ripper of a fart :49:

lucky no one was anywhere near to of heard it lol

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

:49:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My most embarassing moment I can think of right now, was when I did deadlifts.
I did 495lbs. After doing my second and final rep I though .."wtf...I'll just drop it"...And so I did...by doing so a 25kg plate fell down on my left foot, on the toes to be exact....:keke: And the sound I uttered had a close resemblance to chewbacca according to my friend standing next to me..The whole gym stopped and laughed at me....:keke:

This was very close

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wIV8jHnfwP8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wIV8jHnfwP8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

F

farid467

i tripped n fell over a dumbell yday