• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eumir Felix Marcial signed with Pacquiao’s company

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I must place a bet on Eumir Felix Marcial to win. That is a sure bet.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I will join you and stake a few bucks on the fight. So long as I get my money back with interest, I have no problem.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I will join you and stake a few bucks on the fight. So long as I get my money back with interest, I have no problem.
This is a sure bet. There is no doubt about it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know in Manny Pacquiao was the Philippines flag-bearer in the 2008 Beijing Games but that is nothing compared to boxing at the Olympics.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know in Manny Pacquiao was the Philippines flag-bearer in the 2008 Beijing Games but that is nothing compared to boxing at the Olympics.

I remember this very vividly. Manny was chosen as Team Philippines flag-bearer.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is he going to accompany Eumir Felix Marcial to the Olympics or will he be rooting for him back at home, in the Philippines?

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am very sure Manny will be at the Olympics with Eumir Felix Marcial. He is going to want to experience this historic moment first hand.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am very sure Manny will be at the Olympics with Eumir Felix Marcial. He is going to want to experience this historic moment first hand.

You are right. that makes more sense.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would you pass at the chance of going to the Olympics it this was you? I didn't think so!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would you pass at the chance of going to the Olympics it this was you? I didn't think so!

I don't think anyone in their right mind would pass at the opportunity. But isn't Manny Pacquiao senator or something. I don't know if he will abandon his other duties to go to the Olympics, but that is just me

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, the last time I checked he was still a senator. But politicians have been known to abandon their post and travel to exotic places in the name of business. I'm not suggesting that Manny should do the same thing but he should at least cash-in his vacation days and fly his ass to the Olympics to support Emir Felix Marcial.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, the last time I checked he was still a senator. But politicians have been known to abandon their post and travel to exotic places in the name of business. I'm not suggesting that Manny should do the same thing but he should at least cash-in his vacation days and fly his ass to the Olympics to support Emir Felix Marcial.

I didn't even know politicians get vacation days. I mean, all they do is sit around the office, get driven around in expensive cars and spend all our hard-earned money. I'm I missing something?!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I didn't even know politicians get vacation days. I mean, all they do is sit around the office, get driven around in expensive cars and spend all our hard-earned money. I'm I missing something?!

Where I'm from politicians leave the country all the time and nobody knows where they are half the time. It's beyond crazy, that is why I don't vote.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Where I'm from politicians leave the country all the time and nobody knows where they are half the time. It's beyond crazy, that is why I don't vote.

This reminds me of a movie I once saw of a president who ditches security to go comp a burger or something. It was hilarious as fuck, lol.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is, Manny doesn't necessarily need to be there in person to show support. The fact that he chose to Felix, shows that he really believes in the kid.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is, Manny doesn't necessarily need to be there in person to show support. The fact that he chose to Felix, shows that he really believes in the kid.

Even if Manny Pacquao does attend the Olympics, I'm pretty sure he is going to send a representative.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Even if Manny Pacquao does attend the Olympics, I'm pretty sure he is going to send a representative.
That would e right move, considering that he is occupying a government seat.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know it would mean the world to Felix, if Manny actually managed to make it to the Olympics.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Olympics is a must go. If I ever get the opportunity to attend, I would be really honored.