• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Euro 2012 *Official thread!*

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
portuguese are lucky they dont face greece in the quarter finals,,because we would beat you once more
remember 2004 natzo ?? when we took your innocence...christiano was crying like a baby

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Final game will be Germany - Spain. Who cares about quarterfinals and semifinals? xDDD

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^cocky
you claimed the same in champions league but you ended butt banged by schweinsteiger...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, it sounds cocky, but you know that's the expected final game of the Euro 2012. I mean, Spain and Germany are playing MUCH better than the rest, with Italy or Portugal a long way back...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Italy and Portugal a long way back????

WTF PUT YOUR GLASSES ON!

First Portugal just qualified from the group of death - no team had to play teams with this level... pfff... I would have given everything to have an Ireland in my group so I could say i'm the freakin best team in the world.

THE GERMANY VS PORTUGAL GAME COULD HAVE GONE WITHER WAY, THEY WERE LUCKY NOT TO SUFFER A GOAL IN THE FINAL MINUTES.

IN MY EYES ITALY COULD HAVE DEFEATED YOU, IT COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY, SO THEY ARE NOT A LONG WAY BACK....

YOU MADE A GREAT GAME AGAINST ONE LEGGED IRELAND... WTF YOU DRAWED WITH ITALY AND YOU ONLY WON TO CROATIA IN THE LAST MINUTES.....

WTF ARE YOU SAYING A LONG WAY BACK...

WE BOTH KNOW THAT THIS SPANISH TEAM IS WROSE THAN THE 2008 AND 2010 - AND ITS BEATABLE. LIKE WE WERE CLOSE TO DO IN 2010.

****ING COCKY SPANISH!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2010 Spain is the best national team you have seen in your entire life. 2012 Spain misses Villa (injured) but... don't count us out, we are not playing at our best (Portugal is, Germany is, Italy is)... just wait till we need our "magic"...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh and... was 2004 Greece the best team in the Euro? Was 96 England the best of the field? What about 2006 Italy in the World Cup?

Anyway, again, I'm pretty sure Spain would play like "SPAIN" pretty soon...

PS: Xavi and Iniesta are the two best midfielders in the entire tournament by a country mile... that would give us victory...
PS2: and what about SILVA?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I said 96 Englad because they beat us in quarterfinals, in the penalty kick round.

Hey, genius, name a national team you watched live better than 2010 Spain! Come on! Try it!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
italy...good old italy...,without real offensive game,confused defense and very slow....but in the 2006 was the same story,with different players...Just remember what you thought in 2006? you never thought that Italy would win? and what you thought at the end?remember? ihihihihihi watch out...will not happen,but if it happens....

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, genius, name a national team you watched live better than 2010 Spain! Come on! Try it!

France 98, Brazil 94, 02,....the list can go on for the years before that, where alot of winners dominated their time in a very tough and deep competition....

In 2010 Spain defeated Honduras and Chile(very tough 2-1) and lost to the Swiss(!) in the group stage, than defeated Portugal,Paraguay(83rd min.),Germany and Holland(116th min.) - all by 1-0...I don't won't to insult the Spaniards and I wish them luck, but to me this was not "the best national team you have seen in your entire life".

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brazil in 1994 had a bunch of out of the world stars: Bebeto, Romario, Mauro Silva, Mazinho, Caf?...
2002 Brazil was average in terms of football quality. They had Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo an Caf?. They weren't better than 1994 Brazil.
1998 France? Zidane. End of story.

2010 Spain? Almost 70% of the time, the ball was in our feet. The technical quality of our players is excelent, beyond that. Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, F?bregas are all of them in the world top 3 in their respective playing positions... all of them can see a way out being surrounded by 5 players at a time (Iniesta did it the previous three games). It's not about the result, it's about greatness and domination. It's about moving the ball in one inch, it's about making a succesful pass between 4 guys of the other team... Oh, and we are missing Villa too much, he would have won against Italy, no doubt at all...

Anyway, maybe we won't win the Euro, maybe we do, but I'm pretty sure I'll not see a team playing like Spain in 2010 or Bar?a 2008-2011.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Best team ever??? humm I dont think so.

I love the Spanish game identity though.

For me the Spanish team is all about an idea of game. A spanish game identity.

They made up this style of play and they had success with it. Is it spectacular football? In my opinion no - it kinda gets dull at times.

is it a spectacular style of play? - absolutely.

I dont know about best of the best, but it's the best Spanish team ever that's for sure!

meet you in the semis!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can only talk about 1994 World Cup till today. And IMHO, it's the best of the past 20 years.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
We're there in the Semis waiting for Spain!

Once again top play - top Ronaldo!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once again in this Ero 2012. One of the biggest problems of CR7 was his mental blocks when he's playing VERY important games. I'm glad he seems to be changing that...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Figo and Eus?bio celebrating!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhoWfjreXFM&feature=relmfu[video]

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its been quite a few hours since the Semis and mvsf1 hasnt posted here.... he is either drunk and partying somewhere or is a really nice and humble guy who doesnt like to rub it in!:thumbsup:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yup, second assumption is true. I didn't party at all, beside few hugs with random people in the pub, just after the final goal. I didn't have any alcohol. I mean, I'm happy, but not that happy. Either Germany or Italy are VERY dangerous... but I hope, Jesus Christ, we wouldn't play another overtime / penalty round.