• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

F$#k look as this child!!!

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His name is Tech

...anyone?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Father is probably an attention *****. Feeds him juice to make his son news-worthy. It's one thing to accuse a 25 year old that looks good, right here we're talking about a 6 year old.

So when will there be a NPC Toddler Nationals? I'm sure he'd be tough to beat.

8thWonder

8thWonder

Come on, this is obviously abuse of his parental position.. You can hear in the videos how his father is pushing him. Because he couldnt do it he puts all his faith in his son and feeds him shit, pathetic and sad...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think he enjoys doing what he does.

sure the parent is pushing him a bit, but I don't see the kid doing it obligated or something.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is just plain ridiculous. I'm all for teaching your kids fitness, but it's hard to believe the father isn't feeding his kid some AAS.

I plan to teach my kids (when I have them..) pushups, sit ups, squat jumps, and then maybe get them a pullup bar when they get a little older.

big barry

big barry

Dont know the full story, but kids at that age should not be working out to that extent. His body is developing and extra stress on tendons & ligaments, I cant invision being a good thing.

I work out , but would not feel comfortable if my kid looked like that at that age