• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fake and Cartoon?

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's so terrible about her form?...I think she did great...most of the olympic weightlifters squat this way and it's a pretty heavy weight for a girl...

Real enough?...

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes it is real. Weightlifters are the kings/queens of squatting.

Only problem with her form is her medial knee displacement and the compensation she then uses with the hips. She still squats better, deeper and heavier than most guys here.

Exactly. OL lifters have always impressed me with their squats and front squats, and usually it looks very easy for them.

I saw an Iranian guy do 2x300kg front squats fairly easy on Youtube

EDIT: COACH WITH CAPS--> what do you mean by "cartoon"?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's so terrible about her form?...I think she did great...most of the olympic weightlifters squat this way and it's a pretty heavy weight for a girl...

Real enough?...

And bear in mind that to have a 150-160kg C&J she needs around a 200kg squat. She is likely to be capable of more.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't get me wrong she's going low enough and everything, but as she rises up her knees bend dangerously close together. Look at this guy when he rises up you'll notice a big difference.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
yea but she squatted ..146kg/321.2 pounds bro!
dvipnl-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't get me wrong she's going low enough and everything, but as she rises up her knees bend dangerously close together. Look at this guy when he rises up you'll notice a big difference.

And look at him wrap his knees, pad the bar and not manage to follow it up with a C&J of any substance.

I agree on her knee medial rotation. It is not a good thing for knee health.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

..agree!! guys .. you can see in the back of this black man who is 300 lbs .. so .. I just been in this sport in more than 17 years and my favorite exercise is to squat! ..:thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff