• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fatality and his heart palpitations!

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets see if i can try and diagnose this...as a future doctor to be.
bunch of questions for you:
from what i have read, you have severely changed training habits i.e. lifting heavier.
(just keep in mind with this, concentrate on breathing. Disregard to this can cause fatal problems where blood is not flowing to some sort of shock or lesion.)
have you felt and tingly, numbness or some sort of pain at peripheries i.e. toes, fingers and so on?
after training, how many days do you remain sore for since you changed your training?
tell me what you pulse is...? (i hope you konw how to measure it. if not then take ur finger and go to where your adams apple is, then slide it to the righ side about 1cm and press lightly. the finger will be sitting in a depressed area. count the pulsations you hear for 10 seconds and report it here.)
have you had any general muscle fasiculations - meaning involuntary spasmodic contraction that are pretty much localized to small muscle groups? you feel this when relaxed and suddenly you feel that the muscle has something in it fibrating.
you mentioned you did get dizzy, can u tell me exactly when that happens and also how long it lasted?
hope you recover soon from this. i can try and give you some idea if i know what is causing it which i probably do know by now, but i want to rule a bunch of things out 1st.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Mecca, sorry to bump such an old topic but some members were concerned about my flutters and palpitations. Well, here's the story, so I was basically watching Iron Man with Arcane and my dad and sis when I got a series of palpitations that really scared me. I told my dad about it and he rushed me to the ER. Turns out...........I'm fine, nothing wrong, they drew blood, gave me an EKG and an X-ray, and nothing was wrong. I'm perfectly healthy and fine, but to be sure, they're sending me to a cardiologist to do further tests. But nothings alarming or anything, they just want to do like Echo grams etc...So there yeah go, I'm perfectly fine and thanks everyone.