• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

favorite movie?

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

nice magic trick houdini

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

i always get choked up at the end of forrest gump

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The part when he was in the Vietnam war
that made me tear. alot.

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

i like when lieutenant dan tells him to run and he fuckin trucks through the rain forest with him on his back

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. that was funny
and yet was sad... very mixed
emotions in that movie..

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

thats why i like it so much. it touches every emotion in some way

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ever get that feeling after you leave from watching a movie in the movie theater.?
like you just came back from another dimension or something..

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

ever get that feeling after you leave from watching a movie in the movie theater.?
like you just came back from another dimension or something..

every time. its the weirdest shit. its like u were in the movie and when it ends u kinda get thrown back into reality

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea man, exactly..
its dark, and whatnot and the screens huge, bright, lots of sound
etc. then its over, bam.. light headed for a second. just weird..

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

its even crazier in imax surround sound

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imax scares the crap out of me.
when you go to sit down, the stadium seating is so steep
feels like you'll fall down all the way to the bottom.

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

im going to see batman in imax lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
balla4life you should check out the boondock saints and lord of war those are some great movies dude

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
One of my favourite films is "remember the titans" i love that watched it the other day, think it's because its based on American Football. i would have loved to play that instead of Football (Soccer) and Rugby.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
so many great movies, right now i can't decide only to a single one.. i'll came by later to tell ya guys :linedrunk:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lance- American Football is great but too many movies do a poor job of portraying the game itself because the directors never played. As far as the best movie I have ever seen with the best or most realistic "football" footage it has to go hands down to Any Given Sunday. A lot of current pros and ex pros are in the movie and I think it gives more of an insight to what the violence in the game is really like. I really wish they'd make another football movie like that, they need to get an ex player to direct the movie most likely.

I too want to see the Punisher. I might have to go see if I can rent some of these today

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

balla4life you should check out the boondock saints and lord of war those are some great movies dude

the boondock saints i really wanna see. every one says it was really good so im gonna have to see for myself.

my cousin keeps telling me to rent pulp fiction. any good?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lance- American Football is great but too many movies do a poor job of portraying the game itself because the directors never played. As far as the best movie I have ever seen with the best or most realistic "football" footage it has to go hands down to Any Given Sunday. A lot of current pros and ex pros are in the movie and I think it gives more of an insight to what the violence in the game is really like. I really wish they'd make another football movie like that, they need to get an ex player to direct the movie most likely.

I too want to see the Punisher. I might have to go see if I can rent some of these today

good movie bro, as for my fav movies are many lol, Rocky series, a lot of Arnold movies :linedrunk:, Matrix, Saw series, some horror as well... i don't have only a fav one, i dunno wich :keke: