• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Finally, Some Justice

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Jeez, your just like that bully, :omgwtf:

if u file a report, and he does hit u, there is more evidence to his violence and u can charge him and let him get buttraped in prison, he will come out like a british gentlemen :deadhorse:

Unless you are assaulted, the police won't do shit. Especially if you just rock up their saying 'this guy was bullying me.'

The kid did what he needed to do, he was trying to not be violent, but when someone throws a punch at you... what do you do?

co05

co05

I don't understand why he kept hitting the guy when he was on his knees. He already put him down.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^He got off light. A lot of people dont have the control he showed and would of beat the dude to death.

Johnny - sorry dude, its been taken down

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unless you are assaulted, the police won't do shit. Especially if you just rock up their saying 'this guy was bullying me.'

The kid did what he needed to do, he was trying to not be violent, but when someone throws a punch at you... what do you do?

If he said that the kid was hazing him, they would def do someting, very serious thing in USA

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hahaha, I think you live in a dream world PV!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well when i was that kids age, i would be able to pick up my bike and beat the tart out of him.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this video was too controversial so YouPoop took it down. They're allowed putting other fights on there, but not when there's justice!

P

Pain

VIP
Sometimes, the only way to stop a bully is to knock him down a notch or two.

That guy is now probably more popular than ever and no one is going to start a fight with him.

That or the bully has a big brother to fight his fights.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt get to see the vid but i agree with PV. I've been in situations that if you stand up to someone who has been giving you shit for a long time, and then you knock him out, you will be in worse trouble because the po po dont care and he probably had 10 friends ready to kill you if you win.

Don't start no shit wont be no shit

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
No, i live in a world when friends have landed in the hospital because of bullying, so i hate it.

It is very unrealistic to believe that reporting a bully will have any real followup.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ where im from it does have an effect, but then again, i come from a small island, so yeah, but still, fighting isnt the best option.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Come to Australia and go out to a pub, you won't have a choice lol