• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

finally some shots from my show

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
You look fuking amazing man!! congrats. your conditioning is just sick, and like most other people, great symetry and proportion! :xyxthumbs:

akita

akita

The fuckest fuck!!Excellent!!BDB is awesome!!

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow you look great man. Congradulations on the overall. And keep us up to date with any other shows etc. you take part in.

Pob80

Pob80

Good condition dry and full well done mate!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
am i the only one who noticed the photoshop burn effect on his quads abs and all over here and there? like the muscletech ads photoshop to make there athletes look more cut offseason

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
am i the only one who noticed the photoshop burn effect on his quads abs and all over here and there? like the muscletech ads photoshop to make there athletes look more cut offseason

Yes.... :dunnodude: what do you mean?
He won the show... why would he need to improve the pics to have us congratulate him? Are you able to point this out or prove it?

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks a ton everybody... even dilated for helping me with my weakness... I got to fire that photoshop guy... he's making it way too obvious... my next pics will be way better. Thanks Braaq... how's the training? You got to get some legs pics up.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff