• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

first cycle EVER, please advise

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The website with the oral syringe is still oral hence ORAL SYRINGE. Its just included so you put the right amount in it.

As for when to start PCT. It depends on how much and how long with what your taking. This is where science comes in. There are PCT calculators out there where you can enter what, when, and how much you are taking and it spits out the number of days to wait to start taking your PCT. Most long esters will be around 14 to 21 days after your last injection depending on frequency and dosage amount.

Hit up google and you can find one easy.

P

psu2009

my apologies, I was unaware of that rule. I didn't know about asking for places to get gear and stuff like that, my bad. Sorry then for posting that link, I'm not even sure if that's allowed. ANYWAY, I am more confused/intimidated by oral syringes than tablets I guess. I just have NO CLUE how to take/use oral syringes and nolvadex in that form. Could anyone explain, I understand the dosage and why they give you a syringe but where and how I'm not at all familiar with...

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my apologies, I was unaware of that rule. I didn't know about asking for places to get gear and stuff like that, my bad. Sorry then for posting that link, I'm not even sure if that's allowed. ANYWAY, I am more confused/intimidated by oral syringes than tablets I guess. I just have NO CLUE how to take/use oral syringes and nolvadex in that form. Could anyone explain, I understand the dosage and why they give you a syringe but where and how I'm not at all familiar with...

Dont worry I dont think you posted anything.

As for the oral nolvadex. You can take it with water or really any other liquid to wash it down, just squirt the dosage in your mouth and wash it down withe something. Personally I recommend juice because it will hide the taste. I also read an article that grapefruit juice helps the effectiveness of an oral steroid just something to note for the future.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to see you have been lifting longer than 4 months, sorry I was confused about that. I think this cycle will work out good for you. With your wrestling background if you take in even a small excess of calories you should be able to add some weight easily. Good luck bro.

Tony is right about the grapefruit juice it makes any oral perscription type drug more effective, I believe tech or IS had said something about this before.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to see you have been lifting longer than 4 months, sorry I was confused about that. I think this cycle will work out good for you. With your wrestling background if you take in even a small excess of calories you should be able to add some weight easily. Good luck bro.

Tony is right about the grapefruit juice it makes any oral perscription type drug more effective, I believe tech or IS had said something about this before.

Hey Bambam in your thread I just wanted to say I wasnt trying to be an asshole or anything I was just trying to help you out. Dont no if you saw it in there.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah no prob bro, I appreciate getting different opinons. I've been casually studying steroids in my free time for the past year or so and I know I still have more to learn before using. Knowledge is power, so I'm on a constant search for more knowledge

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah no prob bro, I appreciate getting different opinons. I've been casually studying steroids in my free time for the past year or so and I know I still have more to learn before using. Knowledge is power, so I'm on a constant search for more knowledge

Well if you want more knowledge than go here. I dont no if you saw this but its the ebook of anabolics 06. Just download it and its full of info on pretty much every steroid as well as pics on fake ones. Its three parts so get them all and you should have everything you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^^^ great friggin book!! ive learned alot from it!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahmen brother the last time I saw that thread no one had the link for anabolics. I'm downloading as we speak

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahmen brother the last time I saw that thread no one had the link for anabolics. I'm downloading as we speak

Your welcome dude that book is awesome. I got all three parts on my desktop and read it daily.