• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex's still looking HUGE

Lisu

Lisu

Not talking about hi's bicep, his head/face looks funny for me :keke:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks great, but when you think of it. As long as he still exercises regularly he will maintain most of his muscle mass... its how I keep mine when I get lazy :uhoh2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u realize that synthol does not stay in your arms or where ever u put it perminatly right? To all the people who said he still has synthol in his arms, unless he put more in them, i think he just has freaky genetics to tellu the truth. why take any of that shit now since hes not competing

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u realize that synthol does not stay in your arms or where ever u put it perminatly right? To all the people who said he still has synthol in his arms, unless he put more in them, i think he just has freaky genetics to tellu the truth. why take any of that shit now since hes not competing

he does have great genetics.. and we know that synthol only lasts for about 48 hrs or so.. but something aint right about how balloon looking his arms are.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

To support your post, Flex has admitted to using Synthol but it was back when he was younger at the beginning of his career. He would have no reason to still use it, he has huge arms genetically and always has.

Why do all you automatically call Synthol or drug use for everything in bodybuilding?? :dunnodude:

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think he is natural at all

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think he is natural at all

This is not to be negative at flex wheeler, but r u seriously impressed with his physique right now? he looks like a weightlifter should look if they understand whats going on with the weight room and nutrition. The size on his physique as of that picture is definately attainable naturally. U dont know anyone bigger than that right now thats natural :confused:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he could definitely pass for being natural right now.. if anything, i would say he looks like a guy who doesn't even train hard, maybe twice a week..

J

jk1

he looks like someone who used to be huge and is now just training to stay healthy and fit. And that is excatly what is going on if you ask me. No synthol or anything

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

crossfirebmf

Flex has admitted to using synthol...go read Nasser's interview on bodybuilding.com

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im sure he used something for those arms

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got a pic with him at the AC Expo (which I still can't up load to my PC for some reason) and his arms killed mine and mine are roughly an inch bigger.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as far as biceps: the belly looks like jelly.lol.no not that bad..but he does need to do some bb shrugs, deads, and wrist curls without straps.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^
I will let Flex know your thoughts.. LOL

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex has admitted to using synthol...go read Nasser's interview on bodybuilding.com

yeah... years ago... :no: there is just no getting it across to some people I guess Serb and BigBen :e5dunno:

bangbang

bangbang

Check this pic buddies, taken in the IM Expo this year.

2008arnoldclassic309vh6-1.jpg

Flex is the man but for some reason the photo above reminds me of..

michaeljackson400a052307-1.jpg

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't want to believe that he (still) uses synthol, if he ever used... Hard to say, maybe he just have genetically big arms...?