• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flu or Cold or what?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know.

but someone mentioned it and I was just hoping you didnt buy into it.

i was saying they do blood tests for it, and about 500 people have been tested positive at my school for it.

I wasn't saying he has it, but its a possibility.

I don't even know what the difference between regular and swine are though, is swine just a more severe flu??

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My god daugthers had teh swine flu. (Tech: yes it was confirmed) It was pretty bad for one of them. Just like the regular flu. It just seems like this one is a little more contagious. (at least it seems to me that way) Its still pretty much the same though.

Feel better Serb.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck! Everybody is getting swine flew. A kid died at some University from swine flew, it was all over the news in Quebec. :(

I hope you get better soon, I hope it's not swine flew man!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all of the symptoms look like flu/swine flu

i would go to the doc.. oh and drink/eat plenty of chicken soup and orange juice

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
btw, the swine flu and seasonal flu are damn near identical in terms of symptoms. the only way to know for sure is a blood test.

if a doctor told you that you have swine flu without testing your blood, then you have been lied to.

you are 1000x more likely to get the seasonal flu than the motherfuckin swine flu.

don't get caught up in the silly fear-mongering.

i like u more and more these days. :thumbsup2:

To serb:

It is silly to have a bunch of people who do not have the credentials to diagnose your [problem guess at what it may be. Go to the doctor tell him/her your symptoms and let he experts deal with what is going on with you. If they confirm that you have the flu then what did they actually do for you? They ruled out any other possibilities that your symptoms could have suggested also something no one else but and qualified person with labs tests could have done. It is clearly more beneficial to go to the doctor than to not go. Isn't its dirt cheap to go to the doc anyways? No real reason can be brought up as to why you should not go unless money is a real issue.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^thats a good point ben, if its just a flu and they cant do anything then at least you know its not something more serious that needs treatment

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Isn't one of the symptoms of swine flu DIARRHEA?

You didn't mention that, so it is highly unlikely that you have it. Go to your gp anyway.

You also mentioned lower libido a few days ago. Go have yourself checked out

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't catch that swine flu. It is too uncool to catch.

I caught the new cool flu: Feline Flu.

Feline Flu has the basic symptoms of being a flu where all you want to do is lay around all day long and not have a bath.