• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FREAKY ARMS!!!!

powerhouse-titty

powerhouse-titty

^^^ his right mate lee priest huge and larry scott when 60 thats crazy

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lee priests arms are smaller than your average but good bodybuilder. They are 20 something inches when pumped, Ronnies are 24 inches, Jays are 21 inches.

Yet he is really amazing since he is smaller than both, judging by that, if he was as tall as them, his arms would be like 27 inches. ZING

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Lee priests arms are smaller than your average but good bodybuilder. They are 20 something inches when pumped, Ronnies are 24 inches, Jays are 21 inches.

Yet he is really amazing since he is smaller than both, judging by that, if he was as tall as them, his arms would be like 27 inches. ZING

I can guarantee you that ronnies arms aren't close to 24 inches.
In a vid I saw some time ago (posted here om musclemecca as well), when ronnie was in China I believe, his arms was about 22 iches in that video, and it was just after Mr. Olympia 2004..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
had to add Heath...

Attachments

• cartoon.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 165
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In a vid I saw some time ago (posted here om musclemecca as well), when ronnie was in China I believe, his arms was about 22 iches in that video, and it was just after Mr. Olympia 2004..

Ronnies arms were 20 inches before he even started bodybuilding. In "the unbelievable" (I think that was the name) the owner of the Metroflex gym in Arlington Texas said it so himself, when he saw Ronnie step foot for the first time in the gym his arms were already over 20.

And Ronnies arms were 24 inches :3
Don`t know about now, but they were at some point.

Height: 180 cm (5 foot 11 inches)
Weight: 135 kg (296 lbs) (contest) / 147.5 kg (325 lbs) (off-season)
Arms: 61 cm (24")
Chest: 147 cm (58")
Thighs: 86 cm (34")

Rc237 1

Rc28 1

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yep i remember that..and Ronnie was at his biggest in 04.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hands down for Phil Heath and Evan Centopani(hence my name). I like both of there arms because they have lots of meat in the bi's, but not toooo much of a peak, just a nice curved little peak to them. Too much of a peak makes them look small and pointy

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sadhu108

sadhu108

O yees .... this is what gives me drive!!!

i dunno about all of you guys but this is one of the best posts ever :keke:
I just saw this great gallery :ughnoes: Thanks . I'm more and more near to my goals thanks to posts like this , regardless of form :food-snacking:

thanks again

In ya face

In ya face

ronnie........inhuman, insuperable, damn freak.........the king