• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Friday the 13th

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Frank what did you think of the movie?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
download vlc player and watch it in full screen :omgwtf:
50fdlh-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta agree with Tech here, Miami i got VLC, full screen or not, they always look like horse shit when recorded in theaters etc. the only movie i can recall that had nearly perfect quality before release on dvd, or just released in theaters was Star wars:revenge of the sith, the Exclusive Promo preview was leaked, and look so amazing, but was a shit movie anyway.
hahaha

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unfortunately, I had to see this with the g/f. :no:

3.5/10

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought it was cool what surprised me is that jason runs now hahaha.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought it was cool what surprised me is that jason runs now hahaha.

i think me, you and Will are the only people who liked it. we had some other friends there who thought it was horrible.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think me, you and Will are the only people who liked it. we had some other friends there who thought it was horrible.

i went with my roommate, his GF and my GF and he was screaming "that shit was awesome!" hahaha

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i went with my roommate, his GF and my GF and he was screaming "that shit was awesome!" hahaha

my favorite part was all the tits in it haha. esp when she was under the dock and the knife went in her head lulz :rofl3:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a huge fan of the originals, so I'll be interested to see what they do with it.

I'm semi disappointed already though. Jason doesn't run, the man don't need to :coolguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
"How to make a bad movie worse, watch a shitty online stream."

so using ur theory what would of happend if i saw alien vs predator 2 on a online stream? :bitenails:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Haven't been able to watch it yet, i don't wanna jump straight into my download limit, the company in already with over charges everything with what i download :disgust: