• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Front Double Bi - Phil or Dex?

Who is the winner in this pose?

• Phil Heath

Votes: 69 66.3%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 35 33.7%

• Total voters
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PHIL = better midsection and calves

DEX = better V-Taper

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This goes to Dexter.

Better taper, midsection, biceps (not overall arms), chest is thicker. More balanced physique.

Quads are pretty much a tie (except the separation at this point). Calves goes to Phil, easily.

Close call, but I would give this one to Dex.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I prefer dex in this pose, his physique has a much nicer flow to it, plus i dont think Dex's calves look that bad in this pose. Phil has the "damn what a freak!" factor, but still looks more narrow then dex, plus dex has better sweep in the legs

If dex scores 95/100 in this pose, phil scores 93/100, its really close...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dexter.

I really hate how Phil's obliques look at this point. Dexter looks more aesthetic to me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm liking how this thread turned out braaq, I was honestly expecting more of the "you need to get your eyes checked" and "phil heath all the way" comments.

That being said here's my take on this shot:
1. looking at dexter's chest compared to phil's it has a far better tie in creating the illusion of width, whereas phil's look more hunched up.
2. Dexter lats look fuller than phil's in this pose, even though they look alot thinner than phil's from the back.
3. Dexter's obliques make a straight line down to his hips, whereas phil's stick out abit. this in turn makes dexter flow better in this pose.
4.even though Phil has great legs, dexter has a better outer thigh sweep going from his hips to his knees.
5. Phil obviously beats dexter on calves, but this isnt that obvious from the front as from the back.

You do make very good points. In this case I think it really comes down to preference due to them both looking outstanding. And I agree, this was not supposed to be an insulting or I am right and you are wrong thread. Since we disagreed on who wins this pose I was just curious what everyone else thought as well. The two are superstars and it could go either way, I just prefer Phil in this pose for the reasons I stated before though. :gaysign:

203MH

Both look great, but Phil gets my vote

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not going to pick them apart.Phil FDB looks more pleasing to my eye.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I go with Phil simply because of more detail and each side is almost even to the other. Dexter has some imbalances.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Size: Phil
Conditioning: Phil
Aesthetics: Dex

WINNER: PHIL

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

active_transport

you guys are seeing things if you guys think phil is better

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't deny Phil here.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would you even compare Phil with the current crop of Pros... thats blasphemy!

Ironically the only guy who could have come close to Phil in this pose (pund for pound that is) is not even a pro yet (nor will he ever be IMHO)... Alexey Lesukov!

Attachments

• alexey lesukov301.jpg
    alexey lesukov301.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 221