• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fury to AJ: "There is not a man born from his mother who can beat me."

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whyte is the WBC No.1 contender. He has been waiting for a world title challenge for a while now. That is why the governing body said this bout must happen before February 2021.
The guys in charge said that the over 1000 days wait has to end by February of 2021.
This sucks!

Last edited:
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whyte is the WBC No.1 contender. He has been waiting for a world title challenge for a while now. That is why the governing body said this bout must happen before February 2021.
The guys in charge said that the over 1000 days wait has to end by February of 2021.
This sucks!
1000 days??? I can't believe it has been that long. That is almost three years!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the Fury-Whyte bout takes place on February 2021, the Fury-Wilder fight will have to have happen by the end of this year.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the Fury-Whyte bout takes place on February 2021, the Fury-Wilder fight will have to have happen by the end of this year.
That is true because if the Fury-Wilder bout takes place early next year, the winner of the fight won't have enough time to get ready for Dillian Whyte.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Early December is my best guess.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although, I wuldbe mad if the fight takes place sooner. Maybe late November or early December. That should also be fine.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a lot of mandatory contenders waiting to get a shot at these heavyweights. They need to get things moving sooner rather than later.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a lot of mandatory contenders waiting to get a shot at these heavyweights. They need to get things moving sooner rather than later.
Wilder is standing on the way of a great bout. He needs to come correct or step-off!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wilder is standing on the way of a great bout. He needs to come correct or step-off!

If Wilder even thinks of taking the step-aside money, he will definitely be labeled a coward. Trust me, you don't want to be that boxer who got nicknamed 'The Coward'.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It kind of reminds me of that country song 'Coward of the County' by the late country music artist, Kenny Rogers.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like Wilder goes through a little ptsd whenever he hears Fury's name!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole corona thing has gave these promoters and boxers a ton of excuses to postpone fights. I fucking hate it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole corona thing has gave these promoters and boxers a ton of excuses to postpone fights. I fucking hate it.

I blame the promoters for sleeping on the job. Most of these fights should have already happened ages ago. I don't think fighters have a say on these kinds of stuff.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The promoters have really failed us this year. They haven't done anything that is worth acknowledging.

Last edited:
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things have finally start to open up. This is the right moment to make it happen.