• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Game over

• Thread starter Mr.Olympia 2008
  • Start date
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes smart :D he wants to get out while hes still young, numero uno and somewhat healthy. Hes got other endeavors to take care of.

msuman

msuman

Yup, nobody could beat Ronnie back then. He was the best, and doubt we will see anyone that dominant again.

OH_Broker

OH_Broker

It's probably a combination of severe arthritis (both arms) and wise investments that would lead him to retire. He most likely won't lose any income after retirement besides the Olympia payday. He could still do guest appearances. For all our sake, I hope he's in it a couple more years. He's a great champion, as was Ronnie.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yup, nobody could beat Ronnie back then. He was the best, and doubt we will see anyone that dominant again.

After seeing Phil Heaths improvements from last year, i beg to differ.

T

TZONE

They both look good, but Coleman is the KING!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn....coleman totaly outmasses jay...but jay looked pretty good back then....what happened?

bb4life

bb4life

How can people say Jay was better when Ronnie won the damn show with straight firsts?

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol you guys are out of your minds if you think Cutler will win 8 in a row. Even the most die hard fan can admit he won't. He got handed the trophy last year.

I was referring to Ronnie Coleman winning 8, I probably should have been more clear