• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

gaspari plasma jet

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take it 1 hour after a small meal like oats + yogurt and whey
aslong as you give it enough time after a small so when you take the plasma jet its trying to digest on its own for a quicker absorbing into your system

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You need to give your body 1-2 hours before your workout to breakdown and utilize the particular food, especially the carbs as that's what SHOULD fuel your workouts. I'd eat 2 hours before, then take it a bit afterwards. Maybe 1 hr before take the NO.

allstar

allstar

plasma jet is a sustained release nitric oxide so PlasmaJet induces its vaso-expansion / strength inducing effects at 2-8 hours after ingestion, though it can be taken as near as 30 minutes before you start your workout.(only take it on workout days, and do not take it more than eod) Remember to keep your self fully hydrated or else you will not get full effects and you will also get headaches/diarhea. Maximum effect of Plasmajet comes at about hour 2, so you can do something like this.

Meal
hour or so later
Plasmajet, there for it is taken on an empty stomach
1-2 hours later
Pre Workout meal.complex carb and what not
By doing that you will be taking it on an empty stomach therefor giving you maximum absorption, by than eating 1-2 hours later you will be getting in your fuel(complex carb) for the workout and than giving you the best possible workout because when you work out Plasmajet will be reaching its maximum peak.

hope this helped