• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Getting rid of pimples

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
i got roaccutan europe version of accutan i think and it worked wonders no side affects exept really dry lips

You're lucky, one of my mates couldn't shave because his skin would just peel off. He was the only student with a beard, by doctor's orders.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I've had a few friends on Roaccutane get bad depression and stuff.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a friend of mine took accutane and got zero problems.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
wash your face, drink water, and stay away from stimulants.

you don't need medication.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pray about it with an open heart.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Accutance is a last resort. It works but you need to be watched by a Doctor. B-6 in huge amounts is supposed to work. Personally, if you are turning into a "giant pimple" then I would go with accutance. But if you just have a few here and there, its not worth it at all.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

Big04pimple must know something about it..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

Big04pimple must know something about it..

Ya, I got a good place for guys to pick it up too if they wanted it. Its a "research chemical." I highly advise blood work and also someone to watch over you mentally. Its serious stuff. It works like a miracle cure for acne but also it has harsh sides for some. Just be careful on it if you do take it. Read up on it if you chose not to go through a doctor. ($$$$$)

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2vd2ujc-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get a bamboo loofah. Use dial soap as it is one of the stronger anti bacterial soaps out their. Shower in the morning and at night loofah both times. Vitamin C is an anti inflammatory and does help. Also this would be the most important part get some benzylperoxide gel 2.5% and cover your problem areas with it i mean apply it once let it dry apply it again let it dry and then apply it again do that morning and night, and that should help. It is important to loofah though so you get some dead skin off of your body that will help your pores stay unclogged.

Try to avoid over washing twice a day is enough. Alos if your getting cysts, the boil type nodules you are better off going with a medication. I refused to take accutane and started drinking carrot juice like 36fl oz a day and that really helped me. Accutane really is among other things a huge overdose of vit A retinol. Carrot juice is loaded with vit A, and it really did help me over time and the help was was lasting.

God Bless
Ben

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get a bamboo loofah. Use dial soap as it is one of the stronger anti bacterial soaps out their. Shower in the morning and at night loofah both times. Vitamin C is an anti inflammatory and does help. Also this would be the most important part get some benzylperoxide gel 2.5% and cover your problem areas with it i mean apply it once let it dry apply it again let it dry and then apply it again do that morning and night, and that should help. It is important to loofah though so you get some dead skin off of your body that will help your pores stay unclogged.

Try to avoid over washing twice a day is enough. Alos if your getting cysts, the boil type nodules you are better off going with a medication. I refused to take accutane and started drinking carrot juice like 36fl oz a day and that really helped me. Accutane really is among other things a huge overdose of vit A retinol. Carrot juice is loaded with vit A, and it really did help me over time and the help was was lasting.

God Bless
Ben

Ya, and just to add on to this, whether you go with Accutane or Carrot Juice. They all will take time. Accutane takes a good amount of time for good results.

Edit: I meant to add Accutance, Carrot Juice, or whatever you take.... patience is key.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thx guys!

Bhana

Bhana

My dad took accutane 4 his acne. He tried everything and that was his final solution. It worked but there were loads of sides! Its a genetic thing in my family but thank god im clear!