• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Glex Pictures???

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can see a huge difference.....great b4 and after pictures

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Well, just got back from the gym, and youtube is doing maintenance so I can't upload the videos of my workout, so I decided to load some pictures instead.

Glex looking like a rapist:
5Mar1-1.jpg

Same pose but looking like a douche that needs Proactiv:
5Mar2-1.jpg

Bad angle on a lat spread:
5Mar3-1.jpg

And then a few self-explanatory ones:
5Mar4-1.jpg

5Mar5-1.jpg

5Mar6-1.jpg

5Mar7-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good buddy :2: everything is in proportion. The only thing that looks like it needs to be brought up is your chest (but usually is genetics) and where are the leg shots? Anywho, you have a good back, delts and arms :xyxthumbs: Looking forward to pics of when you are in it for a while.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I was wearing pants and was too lazy to take them off, that's why there's no leg shots :49: Maybe I'll put some up later.

My chest could be better; it's actually one of my stronger body parts as far as lifting goes, but I do need more upper chest. I've been gearing more towards incline work for that.

I'm also like 12-14% bodyfat :ughnoes:, so once that comes down hopefully I can show everything better.

I really want more biceps so I can be cool like all the other kids :tear:

P

Pain

VIP
You can see the improvements in the most musc. You gained a good bit of muscle without getting too fat. Good job.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look good bro.Nice latspread and most muscular:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Improvements are really noticeable. Superb improvements compared to last pics. I agree with Braaq that the chest looks weaker than it clearly is judging by your lift!
Nice going though! Excellent progress.

T

TXJOCK

Good job there man! I can relate to the "bulking" phase - but the real progress is in the cutting - you're definitely headed the right way!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lat spread is awesome! Looks like you've put in a solid body of work...keep it up bro:xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glex??? pics???? haven't heard that in a while!!! looking good big man (a little white and hairy but o well :bowroflarms:)....improvements look awesome glex keep pumpin brother