• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Glutamine experiment

skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
I've been taking just the right amount of glutamine and whey for my weight I got results in 2 weeks as seen in this img.

This is all part of a double blind experiment to see how much supplements make the difference when taken properly

That's my left pec it's getting forced. I'm going to continue on
PSX 20240325 233010

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just waiting for your spam post.

skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
I've been taking just the right amount of glutamine and whey for my weight I got results in 2 weeks as seen in this img.

This is all part of a double blind experiment to see how much supplements make the difference when taken properly

That's my left pec it's getting forced. I'm going to continue on
PSX 20240325 233010
Dietary supplement log 4.2.024

I was on 1500mg glutamine 4x a day my chest was getting ripped I had to stop for some personal reasons.

I have some BCAAs that I'm using up what I plan to do is just use creatine and whey whatever other supplements I use are for a feeling of well being or necessity.

For example I made this promise to myself that in the future any herb I take would be like Melissa or damiana or Siberian ginseng. Necessity would be like rose hips or vitamin D or sea kelp.

My diet isn't that great right now my major protein source is whey I'm just looking to build some muscle get some fat burning and tone up. No need for off-season etc. like the pro's.

I'm not doing any lifting right now I'm doing dynamic tension and flexing my pecs.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
I started my whey protein regimen yesterday after picking some isht up at vitamin shoppe.

Isopure and grass fed whey isolate. Very good it works better, better for you, it might even taste better.

there should be more options these companies have for the consumer to choose grass fed.

And of course Isopure the standard for refined whey isolate. The flavor I got was bad on its own so I'm mixing it with lemonade.

I'm still on 2g glutamine a day. I take smaller amounts of whey every 2-4 hours In land o lakes hot mint Cocau.

No real gains after my gif last week. I'm expecting another break through in the next couple of weeks I've been doing dynamic tension in my right pec.

Reactions: TalkAdmin