• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

.. GO HOME DEX !

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008mrolympia281wv1.jpg

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics, but Dex was the worthy winnder.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath will have his time - and even though I'm a fan of him I think it was the right decision that Dexter won! But think about how talented Heath is - only 28 years old and already about to dethrone Dexter who's pushing 40 and have been in the game forever. There's really a reason to the nickname Heath got.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Phil will be mr. O, it's just a matter of time. Dex deserved at least one too, perhaps not this year but that's part of the game

btw phil was having the time of his life in the posedown, look at his face in those pics :49:

C

crossfirebmf

Phil should've won...best conditioning, synthol free, etc. This is politics...oh wait I meant bodybuilding so which ever person the judges liked or who payed the most or whatever is going to win...duh. We all know Dorian shouldn't have won as many times as did and the same with Jay and Ronnie one year. Dex may have "deserved" to win in some peoples eyes, but that doesn't mean he should've because he did not win on stage. His name was most likely chosen before the competition even happened.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome pic's bro !!! keep them coming :xyxthumbs:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work Coach!

You can see in a few pics why the judges finally gave it to Dex. Seeing Heath and Dex side by side there are shots that show they rewarded the guy that has been there deserving for awhile. But both of them make Jay look like an also-ran.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he went home,with a deserving shandow on hand