• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Green Tea is good for the heart

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not that much, one study found that women who drank 5 or more cups (500 mL or more)/d had their risk for CVD death lowered by 31% compared to those who drank 1 cup (100 mL)/d of green tea. I'd say around 5 cups a day would be the good starting point.
This is what I was looking for :xyxthumbs:

As you can see from the study I posted, the values that are given for the compounds are all over the shop, milligrams here, nanograms there. I don't get to read nutrition stuff like I would like to be able to, so I can miss stuff like this.

U

Unregistered

Banned
This is what I was looking for :xyxthumbs:

As you can see from the study I posted, the values that are given for the compounds are all over the shop, milligrams here, nanograms there. I don't get to read nutrition stuff like I would like to be able to, so I can miss stuff like this.

Looks like someone had a change of heart (no pun intended)

http://www.musclemecca.com/showpost.php?p=441489&postcount=15

Once again Tim, don't act like an ass, and if you do, atleast make sure you can back your shit up.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Once again Tim, don't act like an ass, and if you do, atleast make sure you can back your shit up.
My change of heart came from the research that IS posted here and the convo he and I had on PM. As you can see from my post here the research is all over the shop.

And of course your wonderfull contributions have helped no end.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You have to get Tim's sense of humor, first off. Secondly, what is this post doing to contribute to the discussion? Do you have anything to add or are you just going around to talk shit to Tim and comment everywhere he goes? :dunnodude:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have to get Tim's sense of humor, first off. Secondly, what is this post doing to contribute to the discussion? Do you have anything to add or are you just going around to talk shit to Tim and comment everywhere he goes? :dunnodude:
I have a sense of humour, when did that happen :49:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Braaq is fighting with his own troll account :ughnoes:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im drinking a big thing of Green Tea right now :keke:

U

Unregistered

Banned

I might actually do that.

Plz read:

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/drinking-coffee-24986.html?p=441626

I don't really care if that's his sense of humor, but the posts he made there pissed me of. Note that he doesn't respond to the question in my last posts, most likely because he realised that with every post he showed he didn't know what he was talking about.

After that the same attitutude in the protein topic, aswell as same lack of knowledge.

So basicly I can't his arrogant attitude, and that it's based on a false knowledge superiority complex makes it even worse.

For Tim his e-image is clearly important. He's the type who would never admit he's wrong because he's afraid he'll lose his forum guru status.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might actually do that.

Plz read:

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/drinking-coffee-24986.html?p=441626

I don't really care if that's his sense of humor, but the posts he made there pissed me of. Note that he doesn't respond to the question in my last posts, most likely because he realised that with every post he showed he didn't know what he was talking about.

After that the same attitutude in the protein topic, aswell as same lack of knowledge.

So basicly I can't his arrogant attitude, and that it's based on a false knowledge superiority complex makes it even worse.

For Tim his e-image is clearly important. He's the type who would never admit he's wrong because he's afraid he'll lose his forum guru status.
I have a guru status :dunnodude: When did this happen? If I was a guru I'm sure that I wouldn't have been asking Ironslave to give me more info on green tea in this very thread. As for e-image; I'm not hiding behind an assumed user name, Tim is my real name. I doubt that your name is "Unregistered".

So far you have said my post are lacking knowledge (which you haven't displayed), arrogant (so why am I asking IS for further info), and some sort of superiority complex (superior to whom exactly?). In all of your posts you have only contributed one actual piece of knowledge and little else to the forum.

Seriously thanks for all your helpful input. I look forward to your further contributions where we all get to learn something from your vast store of knowledge. Clearly if you have stuff to teach me you should be posting some helpful info for us all to learn from rather than attacking me to make yourself feel better.

U

Unregistered

Banned
You cannot post something like: "and green tea cures aids aswell :jerkoff1:'' and then some time later ask information of that topic to the same guy.

It's better to get your info right before you act like an ass. Ofcourse, it's better not to act like one at all.

I don't really understand what a real name or not has to do with e-status. Anyway, like I told you, I'm a sport nutritionist working with quite a few high level athletes. What do you think will happen if someone would find my posts on anabolics smartass?

BTW, reread the caffeine topic how it all began. You where the one with the bad attitude, you where the one who didn't post anything helpfull a :jerkoff1:.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You cannot post something like: "and green tea cures aids aswell :jerkoff1:'' and then some time later ask information of that topic to the same guy.

It's better to get your info right before you act like an ass. Ofcourse, it's better not to act like one at all.

I don't really understand what a real name or not has to do with e-status. Anyway, like I told you, I'm a sport nutritionist working with quite a few high level athletes. What do you think will happen if someone would find my posts on anabolics smartass?

BTW, reread the caffeine topic how it all began. You where the one with the bad attitude, you where the one who didn't post anything helpfull a :jerkoff1:.

With that attitude I can bet your balls you're not of any sort of profession. If you're not going to contribute to the forum, and rather cause E-drama then you might as well leave because quite honestly, no one gives a shit.

U

Unregistered

Banned
With that attitude I can bet your balls you're not of any sort of profession. If you're not going to contribute to the forum, and rather cause E-drama then you might as well leave because quite honestly, no one gives a shit.

Oh cool, Tim gets a 'respected' label for his attitude, but the exact same thing from a outsiders cause 'E-drama'?

BTW, in case you didn't noticed, I haven't posted much info anymore ever since my arguments with Tim. It didn't take me long to figure out that the amount of active posters on the forum is rather small and act like a littly family :cardulikesmen:

So yes, I just posted to piss Tim off, when I want to help people I go to bigger sites where more people are trying to find actually find info instead of having a e-hangout place.

EDIT: BTW Tim, for someone who says he doesn't care about e-status, you give alot or reps, first positive and lately negative.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh cool, Tim gets a 'respected' label for his attitude, but the exact same thing from a outsiders cause 'E-drama'?

BTW, in case you didn't noticed, I haven't posted much info anymore ever since my arguments with Tim. It didn't take me long to figure out that the amount of active posters on the forum is rather small and act like a littly family :cardulikesmen:

So yes, I just posted to piss Tim off, when I want to help people I go to bigger sites where more people are trying to find actually find info instead of having a e-hangout place.

EDIT: BTW Tim, for someone who says he doesn't care about e-status, you give alot or reps, first positive and lately negative.
Jorn is that you? :carduforvip

You have posted one actual decent bit of info and I repped you for it (the study on creatine exacerbating asthma). Since then you haven't even tried to post anything informative. It is you isn't it Jorn.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sup Jorno, still wearing make up??

U

Unregistered

Banned
Sup Rob!

Remember that Elize girl we talked about? I've met her again blush

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha the resurrection of Jorn.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sup Rob!

Remember that Elize girl we talked about? I've met her again blush
So you hacked a forum in order to pretend that you are a nutritionist with an MSc? :greddy: The only part that was believeable was that you had some knowledge :bowroflarms:

You still don't have a life do you Jorn.:gaygay: