• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Greg Doucette on The Rock, Sam Sulek and Arnold Schwarzenegger's steroids use

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Alright, let's be real here. The Rock, he's a beast, no doubt about it. The guy's got a physique that most of us can only dream of. He swears up and down that it's all hard work and clean eating, and hey, I respect that. But let's be honest, when you see someone with that kind of mass and definition, it's hard not to wonder if there's a little extra "help" involved, you know what I mean?

Now, I can't say for sure either way, and I'm not about to start throwing accusations around. Building a body like that takes a ton of dedication, regardless of whether you're natty or not.

As for Sam Sulek, I gotta plead the fifth on that one. I simply don't know enough about the guy to comment.

But Arnold, man, that's a different story. Back in the golden era of bodybuilding, steroids were a part of the game. Everyone knew it, and Arnold's been upfront about his use back in the day. It was a different time, before all the regulations and testing we have now.

Nowadays, Arnold's all about promoting the natural approach, and I can respect that. He knows firsthand the kind of damage steroids can do, and he's using his platform to steer the younger generation in a healthier direction.

At the end of the day, whether someone's using or not, you gotta give credit where it's due. Building a champion physique takes a crazy amount of hard work, discipline, and sacrifice. But as a bodybuilding expert, I'll always advocate for doing it the right way - with proper training, nutrition, and a whole lot of heart.

Watch the full interview with Laurence Fox here